katyallen8090

hot pot sitters

I originally posted 6 pair, a while back, but have given away three sets already, so had to make three more for my brunch bunch in a week or so, so here they are, I really like these as I don't let anyone put anything hot on my counters without one, lol.      enjoy, hope they all decide on the colors they like,and are happy with the colors I chose. again, mostly done with partial balls of cotton, and   They took a while, as cotton was hard for me to work with, and each pair,takes FOUR circles, lol, but they are thick, and do the job well to protect tables, and or counters!!!

post-40621-0-36928200-1428692200_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Oh pretty they are going to love them.

• Like 1

I love the way they turned out.  Know what you mean about cotton being harder to work with.  

• Like 1

What size hook did you use and how many rounds? I made one and love it. Thank you for all your lovely inspirations. You make me want to hook more. Thank you for all your lovely work.

• Like 1

Very nice:)

I made two of them for my daughter. I think I took a picture, I am not sure LOL

Krys

• Like 1

You are right cotton is hard on hands. I do not like to work with that either. Some people they are using that cotton to crochet Amigurumi. I just don't know how they can do that..??. If I would do that, I think my skin would come off from my fingers!:(. I crochet my Amigurumi VERY tight.

Krys

• Like 2

Sandra, in answer to your questions, I think I did till they were 4 or 5   dc between the fpdc's, but you can make yours any size you think is right. As for the fronts and backs, same in size, and design, but some of them, have coordinating backs to them, as I ran out of the cotton i used on the front side..Doesn't matter, so long as you are happy with them, they will turn out wonderful!! hope that helps!!

Edited by katyallen8090

Thanks katy I have made 4 of them already. Have the top done for the 5th one. I really like them. I will start now for christmas presents so these will get added to the christmas pile. Thank you!!

• Like 2

very nice  I love them all