Comfortghan Request -My Mom

tanner_mady_mom

Hello Ladies

I am asking your help in making 12 in squares for an afghan for my mom. She is going back to the doctor to find out why she keeps having spasms in her heart. I would love to make a afghan with you help of bright cheerful colors so she can be wrapped in love and know that we are praying for her. She is still worried with my surgery on the 26th and this would just help her to know she is loved. I have 5 squares completed as of this morning but hopeing to get around 20 more squares to complete this afghan. I will edge the squares and put them all together with a neutral yarn. Thank you so much in advance.:hug

Amy

Forgot to put a deadline: I would like to have this all together by Christmas so if all the squares could be sent to me by the 25th of NOv. I would really appreciate it. The squares can be made out of red heart just need something so she can esaily wash it.

I would love to help, I am helping with a few others right now so it might be a few weeks but put me down for 5. Let me know if you have any specifics or certain bright colors you are leaning towards. Just PM me your addy when you get a chance.

Tandi

Amy, you can count on me PM me with details and do you have a specific 12" square you want done........if they're all the same it will look realy nice, well all the same with different colors of course........just let me know what you want and need!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all

I want to thank those of you that have sent a square. I have 5 finished and have received 3. I am working at getting somemore made and I really appreciate those that have taken the time out of their busy lives to help me in making this comforghan for my mom.

Amy

Archived