funnymom8

finally my afghan is finshed!

I finally finished an afghan for my son.  I started it about a year and half ago, maybe 2 yrs.  Then we moved, then I found it, I had about half of it done and then guess what I lost it, who knows where it went, it's probably in the "upstairs"  (and we all have that "upstairs", right?? lol)  So after Christmas I started another one and here is some of it.  It's a regualr granny square, all scrappy, pretty plain and simple and finished  :)  Can't wait to see him to give it to him  ............................

post-11027-0-51055400-1428581516_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

That is really cool looking.  You know what?  You will find the other one after you give him this one.  It always happens to me that way.

• Like 1

Great looking throw. I don't know how those things hide, but they sure do it regularly at my house.

I can't wait to find the other one, I can finish that one to give to the next one in line! haha  With 8 kids, someone always is "next".

thats lovely, such a modge podge of color, and shades, I love those granny throws, they are unique everytime, good luck finding the other, lol did you whip stitch them together??? :manyheart

• Like 1

yes, they are whipstitched together, I could never sc them together, I'd run out of patience!!

That is gorgeous... He will love it!!

• Like 1