My Easter Bunny's:) - amigurumi

USpolishgirl

My Easter Bunny's "Family" & white egg with embrodery & rightstones:)
They are not exactly a family any longer...Two of them went to different homes:). I am keeping one for my self:).
That baby bunny was not planned! LOL. I just had a little white ball left from when I was making snowman's. Since I remember that I had that little white ball left I decided to make a baby bunny out of that:).
Two bigger bunny's are only 4" tall, the baby bunny is little over 3" tall.

I hope everyone had A Great Easter! :)

Krys
PS: Tomorrow I will post "My Easter Duck's Family" LOL. Right now it is getting little late.

post-73590-0-10054700-1428293675_thumb.jpg post-73590-0-94672800-1428293718_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-84923300-1428293753_thumb.jpg post-73590-0-78389300-1428293787_thumb.jpg

They are all so adorable! The green underneath are loop stitched, right? The flowers and green underneath are a great addition, also.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter! We definitely had too much to eat at my household-haha

I can't wait to see your ducks. :)

They are just adorable.  Yes, I love what they are sitting on also.  It adds just the right touch.  Bring on the Ducks.

We had a great Easter, to much to eat, but nice.

Thank you Ladies & Gentalman for all your compliments! :).

The Easter Duck's will be up in about an hour or so:). I need to take care of something else before I do that.

Krys

PS: I think that is the "down" side to all those Holidays. Way too much food! LOL

They are all so adorable! The green underneath are loop stitched, right? The flowers and green underneath are a great addition, also.

I hope you had a wonderful Easter! We definitely had too much to eat at my household-haha

I can't wait to see your ducks. :)

Yes that is Loop stitch I used. When I was crocheting eggs the thought came to my mind: that I need "grass"! :). I wanted to give an egg or two to each person with my amigurumi doll. As you know those eggs they just do not want to stand up on their own. And I was NOT going to make a little baskets for them. So, I just thought of that loop stitch seeing that on Internet. I never used that stitch before. Well, that did not came out looking exactly like a grass, it is a "Loopy Grass" LOL.  The best yarn for that grass would have been that "Fun Fur". But I did not had that in that Spring Green color and I did not had enough time to order that. What is so good about that Loop Stitch in making those "stands" for those eggs, that is holding them up perfectly. They are siding in there like in a little "bowl". It came as a surprise to me after I crocheted that first one to see that last round was curving under,. That was great because it created that "lip", raised-up those edges so the middle part was lower:). And that edge was not showing up, it went under:). After crocheting few of them for the eggs I decide to crochet more of them a little bigger for those animals.

I think I crocheted 13 of them all together. I was having a lot of fun making those circles of " Loopy Grass" :).

I crochet the middle part with sc only so would be flat not Loopy.  After 3 or four rounds with sc,  I crochet 2 or 3 rounds with that Loopy stitch. And that is how I got my "Loopy Grass" and a perfect stands/holders for my eggs:).

When I was making them I told my daughter: " I am not sure if that looks like a grass at all, it probably looks more like a Loopy little rugs! LOL.

You guys probably will find some other usages for those Loopy "holders" LOL. They are holding those eggs UP perfectly:).

Happy crocheting:).

Krys

They are just adorable.  Yes, I love what they are sitting on also.  It adds just the right touch.  Bring on the Ducks.

We had a great Easter, to much to eat, but nice.

Thanks a lot:)

I know you like amigurumi as much as I do:)

I am guilty for overeating too:(.

Krys

Archived