Bath/Shower Set- back scrubber, body puff, facial scrubies

USpolishgirl

I am not sure what to call that. Is it a Bath Set? or Spa Set? LOL. Probably doesn't matter.

The story about that is: I made a back scrubber for my friend in Arizona. His Mom came to visit him and after she left, that back scrubber was gone!. She did not said anything about that, just took that! LOL.

I told him that I will make another one, but little shorter for his Mom (she is very short). And told him after he will get that new back scrubber he needs to take that to her and exchange that. Take his back. I thought that long back scrubber probably was not working very well for her , she is only 4'8" tall.

After I made that shorter back scrubber I crocheted couple other items for her. She was very happy to get all of that :)

So, that is that story about "stolen" Back Scrubber LOL.

Krys

post-73590-0-69449900-1426993584_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-25926900-1426992923_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-82492800-1426993054_thumb.jpg

BIG thanks to every one for all those nice compliments:).

Hello Rainbowridergrma:). Yes that is my design and I wish I could give you that pattern. The problem is that I do not write my patterns. I just do not have enough patience to do that:(.

All I can tell you that main part was crocheted with FPdc stitch. That is what created those "ridges", they are on both sides. The handles were done with sc stitch. I hope that will be some help to you. That is very easy to do.

Krys

Archived