Pineapple Scarf's for Little Girl's

USpolishgirl

I made those scarf's while ago for my granddaughters. I thought they would like better if I would make each one with two different colors.

I even made a third one for their bear. That doll scarf it was not made very well, I was not paying much attention since was only for a bear. For a picture I wrap that doll scarf on my ceramic cat for fun. I don't have a bear! LOL.

Info about that pattern post #8.

My advice on yarn choices post #11.

Krys

post-73590-0-57623900-1426985752_thumb.jpg

post-73590-0-11277500-1426985779_thumb.jpg

Scarf for a Bear:)

post-73590-0-52607500-1426985818_thumb.jpg

I love the pineapple stitch. I did a Christening blanket once that used that stitch.

Great idea about the scarf though

Have 2 granddaughters Would be perfect for Christmas

thanks for the idea :woo  :cheer  :ty

Wendy

Thank you:)

About that pattern, just in case someone would like to crochet that. Yes I do have that pattern in my computer, I do not have a link to that. I just do not know if that would be legal/appropriate to post that pattern here??, probably not. Or if would be legal to PM that pattern to any one interested?.

I got that pattern few years ago from a crochet group. That pattern was FREE & written in Portuguese laungage. There was a girl her name was Jinky who was able to translate that to English. She offerd to translate that to English for that crochet group (many girls there wanted that pattern). And YES! she did got a promition from the designer to do that. Than she posted that pattern for us.

That pattern is written very well with picture tutorial.

I do not know that designer name.

Krys

Thanks again for all those very nice compliments! :)

Here are some of my opinions..I hope that might be a help to some of you who are new to crocheting.

I did find out by crocheting those scarf's that designs like a pineapple & many others are best to be crocheted using a plain yarns & solids colors. By doing that those designs will show-up in their best. When I said: plain yarns, that doesn't mean cheap yarns. It can be cheap or expensive as long as it nothing with knots, bubbles or fuzz or..?. Like some of those designer yarn are. Those "fancy" & wariegated yarns are just cousing a visiual abstruction from that stitch design. And that will also depand how "big" that visiual that abstruction would be?. They are very nice for plainner stitch designs.

That is only my opinion:).

I did crocheted once a blankets for my little granddaughters. That yarn was very soft & fuzzy, great for little kids. In fact my daughter call that yarn a "cloud" yarn. Before I even started crocheting those balanket I realized that no "fancy" stich design would be needed. Because it would not be visible anyway. Pineapple design out of that yarn it would been just a waste of time!. Just a plain hdc done the job:)

Krys

Archived