Windmill Shawl :)

JustAddGlitter

I feel like 2015 is going to be my "Year of the Shawl". I just seem to keep finding patterns and/or yarn that begs to be a shawl. lol Anyhoo, here is one I recently finished:

post-50331-0-04001500-1426279910_thumb.jpg

post-50331-0-89058600-1426279934_thumb.jpg

post-50331-0-47425100-1426279950_thumb.jpg

The yarn is from Vivid Fiber Arts in their Sonrisa colorway. The pattern is Windmill Shawl and if you're looking for a super easy (and quick!) shawl with a big impact, this pattern is excellent! It's one of those where you just keep going till the yarn runs out. lol I found it here: http://ravelry.com/patterns/library/windmill-shawl-3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel like 2015 is going to be my "Year of the Shawl". I just seem to keep finding patterns and/or yarn that begs to be a shawl. lol Anyhoo, here is one I recently finished:

attachicon.gifVFAtest2MaggiFlynn19finalsmall.jpg

attachicon.gifVFAtest2MaggiFlynn17small.jpg

attachicon.gifVFAtest2MaggiFlynn16small.jpg

The yarn is from Vivid Fiber Arts in their Sonrisa colorway. The pattern is Windmill Shawl and if you're looking for a super easy (and quick!) shawl with a big impact, this pattern is excellent! It's one of those where you just keep going till the yarn runs out. lol I found it here: http://ravelry.com/patterns/library/windmill-shawl-3

Oh so very nicely done.  2015 probably is the year of the shawl----shawls are my favorite things to crochet....and I'm finding a lot of shawl patterns, too, in knit and crochet!

Thank you SO much everyone!!! :D

Oh so very nicely done.  2015 probably is the year of the shawl----shawls are my favorite things to crochet....and I'm finding a lot of shawl patterns, too, in knit and crochet!

lol It must be! Shawls are all over lately, lol. I've been having so much fun making them!

Archived