RecycleCindy

Doll Winter Sweater ** With New Photo of Doll Added**

Here is a winter sweater I created for a doll I have. I used Darski's pattern Seasoned Just Right sweater and generally followed it but joined the last few rounds to work in the round on the lower back. I did just short sleeves as I was running out of the white yarn. I used a small piece of velcro for a closure on the back. It fits just right on the small baby doll I have. :)

post-10977-0-56746500-1424027253_thumb.jpg

Edited by RecycleCindy
  • Like 3

It's beautiful!

Pretty, how about posting a picture of it on the doll?

Thanks everyone and I will try and get a photo taken on the doll. I'm having photo issues but will try.

Here is the dolly modeling the new sweater. Now I just need to crochet some bloomers! :D

post-10977-0-45705400-1424314563_thumb.jpg

that is adorable.  what size is the doll? Just curious :wlol

that is adorable.  what size is the doll? Just curious :wlol

Thanks - It's about 11 inches long but with a thick cloth body and is about 11 inches around the tummy. The sweater is a bit tight at the back so I just used velcro for the closure as there was not much overlap to use buttons.

Edited by RecycleCindy

Thanks - It's about 11 inches long but with a thick cloth body and is about 11 inches around the tummy. The sweater is a bit tight at the back so I just used velcro for the closure as there was not much overlap to use buttons.

She looks very cute in her sweater:). Maybe she is just a little chubby:). I like them chubby. I like my animals to be little chubby too LOL. They don't look good when they are skinny. That is only my opinion:).

Krys

• Like 1