Hello

WendyUK

Hello everyone :)

As you may be able to guess from my login name, my name is Wendy and I'm from the UK.

My Mum taught me basic crochet when I was a lot younger (probably 25+ years ago now) and last year I decided that it was a good idea to start a project to help me relax in the evenings. So I started to make a throw (just using double crochet stitch), which got so big that it now covers the double bed in our spare room!

Having finished that and now close to finishing a throw using granny squares (a Christmas present for my Mum) I thought it was about time that I learned a little more about crochet and I thought here would be a good place to start.

I look forward to chatting to you all soon,

Wendy

Hi Wendy,

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here! You will definetly learn alot here! Your to-do list will become huge after seeing all of the great things that everyone makes here!

Enjoy!

hi wendy :welcome:tup from one UK to another UK and i am down south in Kent :cheer i only learnt to crochet last december from the internet and have made lots of things since then including some clothing now too. hope to see you around here.

Archived