My Goldberry Shawl :D

JustAddGlitter

I don't share a lot of my FO's but I admit that I'm so proud of this shawl that I just had to post it. lol  :embar

I was testing some new gradient yarn for Vivid Fiber Arts and used the Goldberry Shawl pattern from MAD Cap Fancies on Ravelry (here's the link if anyone wants it!) The yarn is dreamy and this pattern is so amazingly simple and clear. I LIVE for patterns that are simple to hook but looks complex. It really impresses my non-crochet family and friends. lol  :hook

:blah  Anyway, lol, here are some pics! (and here's my project page for it on Ravelry)   :D

post-50331-0-48149600-1423522060_thumb.jpg

post-50331-0-48668200-1423522103_thumb.jpg

post-50331-0-48878900-1423522145_thumb.jpg

Thank you SO much for your nice comments everyone!!!  :hug One of the biggest pleasures of testing this yarn was that the company kept crocheters specifically in mind to give us the pretty color transitions versus "stripes". It was wonderful to work with and it did most of the work.  ;)  lol

I had to go back up and look at your shawl again.  Just could not believe it was one yarn.  I love the colors and the pattern and you did the yarn justice.

Thank you so much! That was the other thing about the yarn: they put together "XL" skeins, specifically for crocheters since our projects eat up more yarn. I actually had some yarn left after making this from one skein! lol

I love it too!  Can't seem to figure out where to buy this yarn at tho?  Can someone help with a link please or point me in the right direction?  I go to their website but don't see anywhere you can actually purchase yarn???

Thank you so much everyone!!!  :hug

I love it too!  Can't seem to figure out where to buy this yarn at tho?  Can someone help with a link please or point me in the right direction?  I go to their website but don't see anywhere you can actually purchase yarn???

The website has launched but the store is still being set up, you've found the right place it sounds like (vividfiberarts.com), they're just not ready yet I think, lol. If you sign up for their mailing list, they'll email you when the store is open! 

Archived