Tampa Doll

Quincy the Beagle

I could use crochet patterns for Maltese & American Eskimo dogs. So far I have not seen any of them.

Krys

I could use crochet patterns for Maltese & American Eskimo dogs. So far I have not seen any of them.

Krys

No Maltese still but American Eskimo, go to the link I shared earlier and there is a Husky.   I did mine in Black and White instead of Grey

Quincy is on his way to his new home.  He will be picked up today and should be there by Monday.

Quincy is on his way to his new home.  He will be picked up today and should be there by Monday.

I wish Quincy a very enjoyable and safe trip:)

Krys

No Maltese still but American Eskimo, go to the link I shared earlier and there is a Husky.   I did mine in Black and White instead of Grey

Thank you:)

But that Husky doesn't look anything like American Eskimo. Even all white would not help that.

Here are pictures of American Eskimo and Maltese. American Eskimo's looks always the same. Their fur shouldn't be trimmed or cut. Maltese they all look different. It all depends what kind of hair cut they will get...? :). Dogs with hair need constant trips to a "Beauty Salon"! LOL. The hair grows constantly (like humans)and they don't shad. Dogs with fur don't require that. Wants they reach adulthood their fur don't grow (in length)and they do shad.

American Eskimo's fur shouldn't be ever cut or trimmed.

Krys

My Gigi - American Eskimo

post-73590-0-96734600-1425060112_thumb.jpg

My little Cesar - Maltese

post-73590-0-75365300-1425061169_thumb.jpg

Cesar again:)

post-73590-0-08256100-1425061197_thumb.jpg

Cesar could look like that if I would like to keep his hair long.

Way to much work! :(

post-73590-0-56747400-1425061299_thumb.jpg

Edited by USpolishgirl