Terri/LadySorce

2015 Wish List ~ Things That Warm Your Heart.

Here is our first wish list of the year.

Things That Warm Your Heart. :manyheart 

Here is February and March's Wish List.  Lets all think of things that warms your heart and makes you smile inside and out! 

Let's not forget that we also have Valentine's Day as well as St. Patrick's Day coming up. 

You can list up to ten (10) items as usual.  Once you've made up your list, PLEASE email me at Ladysorce at yahoo dot com, or shoot me a PM here.

Include in your message...

Your C'Ville name

Your Name

Your Address

Your Ravelry ID (include this on your wish list if you have one)

Your Email Address  <---- Lot of you are forgetting this. 

Let's not forget to Thank our Fairy God Mothers (FGM) for the wonderful gifts they have just sent you. Please do NOT name them here.  If you know who they are, please send them a PM AFTER you have thanked your FGM in the "Thank You" list.

Remember to look at others wish list.  Maybe you have something that they are looking for. =)

LET THE FUN BEGIN.

You do not have to have a wish list in order to grant a wish.  But you do HAVE to send me a message with your info on it and let me know who's wish you are granting and what it is you are granting (just in case someone else has already granted it).

P.S. even a postcard will make someone's day a little brighter. :yes

P.S.S. To all you wonderful FGM's, PLEASE remember to let me know what you are sending (even if it is thru email/ravelry).  I need all of your info.  This is so I can try to keep track of things.  Thank you.

Edited by Terri/LadySorce
  • Like 1

Guess I will get this started.

1 .Ornaments for my tree for any month.  Hearts, flowers, shamrocks, leaves, books and pencils just to name a few.

2. Give to one of the charities that the girls do her.  Blankets for NCIU, Dolls for cancer kids for Peggy85225 and any dolls or clothing for charity for Baily4

3. I love small ami's, so anything that is from your area. 

4. Anything made by my fellow crocheters, knitters or what ever you like to make.

That is it for now.  If I think of anything else, I will add it.

Edited by Tampa Doll
  • Like 2

Tampa Doll thank you for your kind words

I'm glad to see the wish lists back and am looking forward to filling some wishes. 

My list is focused on getting some new patterns for my doll donation.  While I repeat some favorites every year, I also challenge myself with new patterns to keep it interesting and to make the project fun. 

:2snowman 18” Doll Diamond Dress

:2snowman Ribbon Candy 18” Doll Pattern

:2snowman  18” Doll Riding Boots

:2snowman  American Girl Hooded Doll Cape

:2snowman  Little Red Riding Hood/Big Bad Wolf 12” Doll Pattern

:2snowman  Three Blues Dress, Jacket, Hat, and Shoes for 18” Doll Granted by a very kind Mississippi FGM!!!

:2snowman   Heart T and Skirt Outfit for 18" Doll

:2snowman  Sweet and Sassy 18” Doll 4 Piece Set   Granted by a wonderful FL FGM!!!!

:2snowman  Royal Mini Playset

:2snowman  If anyone has any of the following Magazines they no longer want, I would love to provide them with a new home:     

Quick and Easy Crochet issues: Jan/Feb 2007, Mar/Apr 2007, May/Jun 2007, July/Aug 2007, Sept/Oct 2007, 

Nov/Dec 2007, Mar/Apr 2009

Ravelry ID:  Bailey4

Edited by Bailey4
  • Like 2

I haven't made a list for a long time so I will start now:

1) TARN T-Shirt yarn in black, or beige (neutral color).  I would love to make a purse with Tarn. 

2) Size M, N crochet hooks--Received...Thank you FGM

3) I make a lot of hand crafted items for charity.  Some fat quarters that I can make stuffies with would come in handy.

4) Some simple stuffie sewing patterns.

That's all I can think of for now. 

Edited by mamarose22
  • Like 2

Woohoo!! I see a few that I can fulfill and I can't wait to get started!!

1. Any crochet hooks larger than M! 
  2. A Crochet Hook Case - Handmade or not, I'd just love to have one!
  3. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/owl-tote-bag
  4. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dream-big-little-one
  5. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/crochet-hook-bag   Thank you to a FGM in Mississippi :) 
  6. http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/rhondadoodle-hooded-scarf
  7. Any spare ILTY or RHSS balls or skeins you have that you don't need or want!
  8. Something for my kids - Michael 8, Connor 6 & Rosalie 2 (Michael collects shot glasses from different states & the other 2 don't have any collections! connor loves legos that he can build & Rosalie enjoys anything Doc McStuffins & Dora)
  9. I collect Post Cards - I would love a post card from your state.
  10. Anything crochet by you!
Edited by jessicali
  • Like 2

Maybe it's a bit late - but I can feel spring is coming and although I LOVE winter, spring definitely warms my heart…  so I decided to write down some wishes...

:sun Anything made by you

:sun  Anything that crocheter loves  :D

:sun Spring card from you 

:sun This pattern for a toadstool doll : http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/lalylala-paul-the-toadstool

:sun  Or this one for the dress: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/vine-flower-childs-dress  

:sun I'd love to try this yarn - any color http://www.ravelry.com/yarns/library/vivid-fiber-arts-lux-xl

My ravelry ID is AnnaApak

Edited by Apak
  • Like 1

When we moved I was not able to take probably 2/3 of my stash with me, so my wish list contains basically this:

:yarn   Any yarn that you might not want any more, especially RHSS and any cottons.

:yarn   A size N aluminum hook.  Mine was in my Crochetville tote when it was stolen and I miss it and my tote terribly!

My Ravelry I.D. is Elle.

• Like 1

Here is my list

I am so excited about it this year and love looking at everyone's list too!

Raverly ID : owlvamp

10.http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/dream-catcher-ottoman-and-blanket

Thanks !!

Owlvamps, #10's link is showing as ...man-and-blanket. Since I'm single, I'd like a "man-and-blanket."  LOL

Edited by redrosesdz
  • Like 1

There may not be a new list, as the participation was low.  The next one should be in the fall or for the holidays, not sure.

I don't think that having a list for only 2 months works too well.  Perhaps havint on 2 or times a year can keep the lists more active and current'.

There was a May/June wishlist with Garden Helpers as the theme.  Only 4 people signed up. 

There was a May/June wishlist with Garden Helpers as the theme.  Only 4 people signed up. 

That's because it was themed.  I don't need anything garden related so I didn't participate.  If it was more general there would be more participation as there was in the past.  However, I think once a year is too long.

Ok Ladies, The wish list will remain the same until the "Holiday's" move in, which will be about the end of Sept, beginning of Oct.  In the mean time, you can make a list in the current wish list until the middle of September.  REMEMBER to email or P.M. me here or at LadySorce at yahoo dot com.

Since people are not doing the wish lists, Come the New Year, I will start up the wish lists  like they use to be.  BUT, they will only be good for 5 or 6 months.  Then we will start up another one.  So we will have 2 a year.

Any suggestions will be appreciated   :manyheart 

Ok Ladies, The wish list will remain the same until the "Holiday's" move in, which will be about the end of Sept, beginning of Oct.  In the mean time, you can make a list in the current wish list until the middle of September.  REMEMBER to email or P.M. me here or at LadySorce at yahoo dot com.

Since people are not doing the wish lists, Come the New Year, I will start up the wish lists  like they use to be.  BUT, they will only be good for 5 or 6 months.  Then we will start up another one.  So we will have 2 a year.

Any suggestions will be appreciated   :manyheart 

Don't know why people aren't signing up anymore but the site itself just isn't as active as it used to be.  I often wonder where everyone went.  Sounds like a good idea to do two lists per year and run them for 5 or 6 months.  That will keep them current.  I thought it was hard when we had the old lists and they stayed up forever.  There were so many to go through and some of the people weren't active anymore.  Some listed their kids ages and some of the lists were so old that the kids had to be a good 3 to 5 years older.  Thank you for trying and taking care of the wishlists.

• Like 2

I love the idea of twice a year with one falling near the holidays. I started out with great intentions but often couldn't keep up with the themes and list changes. Twice a year gives people a chance to update and time to meet people's wishes.

• Like 1