Bath Sets

ReniC

Thank you!

I love the goat's milk soap. Very silky and my hands do not dry out as easily. My favorite brand is Arizona Soap Co. but I'm having a hard time finding it any more. I don't like goat cheese either but, it sure works well in soap! the scents are wonderful too. Very natural.

Those sets are very nice:)

That goats milk soap, is it good?. Long time ago I did tried goat cheese and that was awful. It tasted and smelled bad.

Krys

Thank you Reni. I think you just convinced me. I will try to find that soap.

My skin is very dry, it's been that way always. Every day after my bath I need to put on a "ton" of good lotion all over my body. To prevent me from just "flaking-away.." LOL.

Thru the day each time I wash my hands, I need to put some lotion again. Maybe if I would use that soap for my hands I would not have to do that often:).

Krys

You're welcome Krys.

I don't think the brand matters so much as the content in the soap recipe. I buy mine at little gift boutiques but they come and go pretty quickly in the little towns like I live in. There is a large handmade soap store in old-town Flagstaff, Az. I've bought from when visiting and that's all they sell, soaps and custom fragrances. So keep your eyes open.

Thank you Reni. I think you just convinced me. I will try to find that soap.
My skin is very dry, it's been that way always. Every day after my bath I need to put on a "ton" of good lotion all over my body. To prevent me from just "flaking-away.." LOL.
Thru the day each time I wash my hands, I need to put some lotion again. Maybe if I would use that soap for my hands I would not have to do that often:).

Krys

Archived