My introduce to you all.

Hello, 

I am a long-time expert crocheter of over 20 years.. I used to be a member of other crochet group many years ago. I also used to exchange the crocheted (the ones I crocheted) items to the other chosen member who did the same thing. Gift items were the bonus. It would be wonderful to join the crochet exchange if this site had it.

I am a deaf woman and am self-taught to crochet. I am looking forward to meet many members and staffs.

Jennifer

• Like 2

Hi, Jennifer!  Welcome to the 'Ville!  We have several swaps on here.  Just go above here, click on FORUM, then scroll down to Crochetville Swaps.

Have fun!!

• Like 1

Howdy from Oklahoma

Welcome to Crochetville

We have swaps and Wish Lists here.  But you need to have so many posts and be a member here for X amount of days before you can join.  But that is real simple to do =)

• Like 1

Hi, I am Snowbear, Its nice to meet you. I love to crochet. That is a good idea about giving gifts. I fairly new here myself. I am almost deaf. I can still wear hearing. They got to be real strong for me to hear. But it very nice for you to have joined.  :clap

• Like 1

Hello Jennifer

So nice to meet you. I am hearing but I love deaf culture!!! I homeschooled my 3 children and I taught them  ASL all through their school years. I am self taught so I may not always be accurate with my signs and correct grammar but my youngest daughter is very fluent. She practiced the most. Since I am not a part of a deaf community and only get to sigh with my youngest daughter, I keep up with Dr Bill Vicars...he has a teaching site www.lifeprint.com

I am happy to get to know you ....what project are you currently working on?

Teri Anne

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello... :)

I have been busy dealing with in between work and home over my parenting issues. I have not picked up my crochet project since December. I would more than happy to start getting know you and share with my stories, my pictures and my project, etc.. 

Right now, I am crocheting the cafe curtains need to be done soon, I am going to pick up when I get a chance and I have a dog still in house-breaking training, it's name is pumpkin and is about three months old and is a dashshund and beagle mix.

I also have other project, a large blanket for our bed is on hold till I complete my cafe curtains. 

I will show you in pictures soon.

Jennifer
  • Like 1

Hello Jennifer, It would be real nice to hear your stories, see pictures of your crochet work, projects, etc. I haven't been here that long to show none of mine, yet. But I am planning on putting some on here. To show some my of crochet work.  I am working on an afghan for my son. He wanted it all colors. 

Your dog sound so cute. I love the name., Yes, one day I had planned on making me and my husband another afghan for our bed. Just haven't had the time. Right now. I got birthdays coming up. So, I got to get to crocheting. Can't wait to see your pictures  of your crochet work.  Arlene

• Like 1

Hello Jennifer and welcome to Crochetville!:)

I have a little dog his name is Cesar, he is a Maltese. I got his name from a can of dog food. I always liked that picture of that little white dog on that can! LOL. 

Krys

• Like 1