Colorful Weaved Trivet

USpolishgirl

Trivet I made for my daughter. She likes colorful things in her home. It will be great to protect her table from warm dishes. It is very thick, so that is good. I might make  one more for her (same design)  and some matching coasters would be nice:).

Some call that weaved design and some call that Celtic design.

Krys

post-73590-0-42106400-1421537506_thumb.jpg 

post-73590-0-44171700-1421537543_thumb.jpg

Thank you Ladies ! :)

If anyone is interested in that pattern... that pattern is free on Raverly. I think it should show up under " Weaved Trivet".

Sorry I just don't have that link handy. I just print that out & forgot to add that link to that pattern:(.

Krys

Thank you Ladies ! :)

If anyone is interested in that pattern... that pattern is free on Raverly. I think it should show up under " Weaved Trivet".

Sorry I just don't have that link handy. I just print that out & forgot to add that link to that pattern:(.

Krys

That's where I saw this at. I knew it looked familiar. Such a cool pattern and yours is so pretty. Great job too.

Thanks again to everyone! :)

On that picture it looks like that trivet is little wider on the front & back side is litle smaller. That is how that camera "work's" those picture's when they are just on the table (horizantly). That trivet is very even on all sides. It is a perfect "square", that is if you can call that a square?. The only way to get those picture's right is to hang that on the wall (verticaly). Or to get that picture from a tall step ladder LOL. That probably would work.

Krys

Archived