Facebook RAK

krazycrocheter

I am doing the RAK thing on facebook. I only had 2 friends answer it. I would like to do something special for them, but I’m at a loss. Any ideas would help. I would like to do something handmade, but doesn’t have to be crochet. Not that I’m excluding that.

Just a little about them: One is a baker. Its a side business for her. She makes wonderful cakes and desserts. She’s really sweet. Is always doing for others. Her regular job can be frustrating at times. She is really good at DIY. She can come up with great idea in a snap. Knows how to sew, but not crochet or knitt. She has very strong faith in God!!

The other one is a friend I meet only a few years a go, but we have become really close. She also has faith in God. She has moved back in with her parents in order to care for them. She is sweet but tough. She was a singer for many years with a singing group. She love art and is amazing at it. She’s likes to go to museums, and plays, and loves music. Is a great mom and grandma. She has a flare that is all her own. A lot of city meets country.

I would love very much to bless these two who have been a blessing t me!! Any ideas would be welcomed. Please and Thank You!!

I need to think about the second friend but what about a bible cover for the first friend? I know I've seen several patterns online...  :) Or a pin cushion for her sewing that looks like a cupcake?

Thinking about the second one... 

yarn_monkey you are just too sweet!! You gave some great ideas. If you have any more I'd love to hear them, but I don't want you hurting yourself thinking about this for me or wasting to much time on it. Thank you so much!!

Don't think the first friend actively sews just that she knows how. So don't know why I even mentioned it.

I love to do gift baskets. I also like to do gift...bowl, purse, bucket, cup or whatever else unique there is to do. 

Archived