Sign in to follow this  
katyallen8090

Destashing some baby yarn/Sold, thank you.

Hi all,

well found a bit more baby yarn, so will offer it up here for sale or trade, (make me an offer!! )

here is a pic of what I have to sell, and a suggested price, plus probably 3.75  or so to mail 2 skeins  in a puffy, more if you want all four skeins, to mail in a box.  (5.85)

i have four skeins of this, so soft, called sunnyboy and made by Hobby Lobby Baby bee, Sweet Delights.

I will sell it in lots of 2 each, 3,00 for the 2 skein lot, plus shipping,(3.75)  or all four to the same home,at 5.00 plus shipping.(5.85)  I paid about 5.00  bucks a skein when i bought it. If it doesn't go here, I will stuff it back into it's bin, and forget about it for a while, ha ha.

They are 4 full oz skeins, clean and 340 yds a skein. pm me if interested! When and if this sells, I will put up another smaller group of 2 of some red heart, and bernat baby. thanks for looking in. I don't use baby yarn much anymore, darn it, but for those that do, this is soft , and easy to work with!

post-40621-0-79650200-1420157233_thumb.jpg

Edited by katyallen8090
  • Like 1

Oh, it's beautiful!  I sometimes use baby yarn doubled with a larger hook to make scarves for my survivors project.  The soft baby yarn makes a wonderful scarf.  If I hadn't promised hubby that I wouldn't buy any more yarn for a while I would make you an offer.

• Like 1