2015 Stashbusting CAL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a picture of it.

https://thegreendragonfly.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/nibble-nibble-hop-hop/   He's cute and was easy to make. I did it one afternoon, but I really, really hate putting parts together and doing faces

The "never ending" blanket is finished, so I'm off to other projects and hopefully will make some progress on my numbers. Although I've got 2 cones of cotton ordered, so that's headed in the wrong dir

Posted Images

Scores for the week ending 8/29/15:

Gold Medal Winner: katyallen8090 +15

Silver Medal Winner: Shannart +5

Bronze Medal Winners: triple tie +4: yarn_monkey, Addicted2patterns & owlvamp

HollyzHobbyz +2

Holding steady at 0:

pineknott

crabby rat

PBLKNP

greyhoundgrandma

yarnscrapper

No Shoot the Moon Winner for this week!!

• Like 1

August YTD scores:

Gold Medal Winner: katyallen8090 +264

Silver Medal Winner: Shannart +76

Bronze Medal Winner: HollyzHobbyz +75

pineknott +73

yarn_monkey +19

crabby rat +17

yarnscrapper -33

PBLKNP -38

Addicted2patterns -57

owlvamp -74

August's Shoot the Moon Winner: greyhoundgrandma -100

Sometimes I just get into a pattern/yarn funk and don't have anything to work on that makes me happy. Look out when I get my groove back though! 

Finished up that skein of t-shirt yarn this morning +2, so off to a good start so far this week!  :)

Sometimes I just get into a pattern/yarn funk and don't have anything to work on that makes me happy. Look out when I get my groove back though! 

That's really mostly my problem right now. I need to do the button and buttonhole strips on a little sweater vest and I keep putting it aside. Plus I'm working on a bag that's just not speaking to me. I probably could find at least a little crocheting time if I was really motivated.

I didn't post last week but not much :crocheting time, but I did finished a Christmas stocking, no :yarn used though. This week I got to  :crocheting a lot. I made 2 more stockings, a scarf and a baby hat. I used 2 skeins, 1 ball and rolled 2 skeins down (+ 7) :cheer  . I might get another hat done by Sat. night and get another point or 2.

WTD: + 7   YTD: + 100   :yay Triple Digits

Ellie 13

Edited by Ellie 13

I haven't crocheted this week, or used yarn up in any other fashion, either!  I did, however, receive two skeins in the mail today from a friend...

So, my score for this week is:

-4 WTD / +13 YTD

Well, my original plan was to just wait until I was done with my other WIPs until I ran out and got all the yarn for the throw I'm making for our grandson, but NOOOOO...the allure of the LYS was just too much.  Not to mention I got caught up in the general excitement of having to race to the store before they closed for the rest of the holiday weekend (I was not alone in this...as I was leaving at 4:30, several cars pulled up and people ran into the store for their last-minute yarn).  So...

Stashbuster Total: WTD -22  YTD -60

:D  :juggle  :devil 

Scores for week ending 9/5/15:

Gold Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +7

Silver Medal Winner: owlvamp +5

Bronze Medal Winner: Shannart +4

yarn_monkey +2

pineknott +1

yarnscrapper0

greyhoundgrandma 0

Braxxi -2

crabby rat -4