2015 Stashbusting CAL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a picture of it.

https://thegreendragonfly.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/nibble-nibble-hop-hop/   He's cute and was easy to make. I did it one afternoon, but I really, really hate putting parts together and doing faces

The "never ending" blanket is finished, so I'm off to other projects and hopefully will make some progress on my numbers. Although I've got 2 cones of cotton ordered, so that's headed in the wrong dir

Posted Images

Don't you just hate when that happens!

Oh I was so mad!! I even bought bigger skeins than the pattern called for yardage wise... we see where that got me. So now I have another Caron One Pound that will be months before I use up!

• Like 1

Well, once again, I had to work on multiple projects this week (including a new one I started for charity), so I wasn't able to use up one skein, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +0  YTD -40

:no

I made a dishcloth this week!  Unfortunately I'm working from a cone, so even though some hooking occurred, I have nothing to count... well, except a dishcloth.  :rofl

WTD 0

Hi all!

I finished up 10 balls of yarn crocheting a double-stranded winter scarf. 1 strand cream colored yarn and a lot of assorted colors. Also, finished  up a hat I started last week.

WTD +10  YTD +30

I've almost finished another skein making a black wool cap....but neither the skein nor the cap is quite done.

Happy stashbusting

Scores for the week ending 8/15/15:

Gold Medal Winner:Shannart +10

Silver Medal Winners: HollyzHobbyz & Ellie 13  +4

Bronze Medal Winners: yarn_monkey, owlvamp, & SamT87  +3

pineknott +1

PBLKNP 0

yarnscrapper 0

crabby rat 0

greyhoundgrandma 0

Shoot the Moon Winner: Addicted2patterns -7

• Like 1

No!!! Lol

It ought to take more that 7 to get to the moon!

I was a total bum this weekend and didn't crochet at all. I'm down to three weeks before our DIL and two GDs come to visit for two weeks, so I've got a good bit of sorting out and cleaning to do. Our house hasn't been kid-proof for a long time now. But hopefully there'll be some down time to do some crocheting, too.

Used up a ball of pink on my scrap c2c for +1. I might make more progress by Saturday but it's looking doubtful since I'm working on a baby blanket from Pound of Love and Caron Baby... Fingers crossed though!

Edited by yarn_monkey

I did a lot of :crocheting this week. I made a Christmas stocking with green, white and a red-white-green multi colored :yarn. While I was looking for white to go with some red and green balls, I found a bag with 6 small skeins of sport weight (I think :think ). 4 sort of a red/cranberry color and 2 Fisherman (off white,1 slightly used). So I made a stocking and I'm working on a 2nd one. I used 2 balls, got the green down to a small ball and rolled a red skein down :cheer (+ 4). The green left isn't much, but maybe I can make some wreath pins when I finish the stocking. Also, I've got some orange balls, so I'll make some pumpkin pins too.

WTD: + 4 YTD: + 93

Ellie 13

I FINALLY had some movement with the stash.  I used up another skein working on my Stadium Blanket, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +2  YTD -38

:cheer  :clap  :manyheart