greyhoundgrandma

2015 Stashbusting CAL

Before my was score +5 .. I finished a cotton cone off +2. I finished a ball and rolled a ball. +2 WTD +9

Hopefully will get more done but if not im doing good this week.

• Like 1

I don't think i will ever get my YTD back in the positives. Oh well will keep trying.

I know the feeling. I have some chance (if I didn't buy anything else), but don't know how realistic that is.

The "never ending" blanket is finished, so I'm off to other projects and hopefully will make some progress on my numbers. Although I've got 2 cones of cotton ordered, so that's headed in the wrong direction.

attachicon.gifrickrack rainbow baby blanket.JPG

oooooooh

aaaaaahhh

so pretty!!

oooooooh

aaaaaahhh

so pretty!!

Thanks! It was worth the effort and time.

Good morning everyone...this has nothing to do with crocheting, but I feel the need to share.  A six-year-old child drowned in our community pool yesterday afternoon.  :cry   We did not know the family, but later in the evening another child was pulled from an apartment complex pool in another part of Fort Worth.  Last weekend, three children (siblings) all drowned in another apartment complex pool here in the DFW area.  Please, please, PLEASE....be vigilant when you are at the swimming pool with your children! 

Edited by HollyzHobbyz

So sad! And it doesn't take but a moment of distraction.

I finished a little dress last night and rolled a skein into a ball....+1.

Finshed up a hat, one ball, another hat,2 balls, so am now at -2, so that is working out for me, working on another baby ghan, when complete, will at least bring me back to the positive side!!! i hope lol

Well my puppies got into my yarn. They love to make a complete mess with it. I rolled 4 balls so far. Have about 9 left to go. +4

WTD = 13

The "never ending" blanket is finished, so I'm off to other projects and hopefully will make some progress on my numbers. Although I've got 2 cones of cotton ordered, so that's headed in the wrong direction.

attachicon.gifrickrack rainbow baby blanket.JPG

Oh dear, I know the feeling with those never ending sc ripples!! I did one for a baby 4 years ago and haven't even considered another one! It really looks lovely though!!  :manyheart

I used up a skein and a ball on my scrap c2c and squares for the Granny Swap, so I'm at +3 for the week so far. I thought I was going to need to buy more for my Moogly CAL, but I discovered another small skein of white in the stash, so that'll postpone the purchase for a couple weeks at least! Lol 

I only used up 3 of the 8 small balls I had (+3). I made 5 smilies of each color (40) before I went :P . I'm making bath scrubies with a slightly used pounder that I've had forever (acrylic, no label). I made 8, but hardly used any :yarn . Could get 20 done before I can roll this skein down (or go :P ). I'll post now, because I won't get much :crocheting time tomorrow.

WTD: + 3   YTD: + 77

Ellie 13

To those in the U.S.A : Have A Happy 4TH Of July! :yay

Used up 3 more skeins making swap squares and my scrap c2c, so up another +6 to +9 for the week!  :yay

+ 3 from -2, so I am at +1 for the week, wow, lol,oh well, there is always next week!

WTD +1 YTD +219

Edited by katyallen8090

I got some good crocheting time in the morning, but no more yarn used up.

WTD +1

I FINALLY used up a skein and resisted the urge to buy more, despite all the emails from all the yarn and craft stores advertising their July 4 sales, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +2 YTD -46

:manyheart

I haven't had a score to post in ages, but I finally got back to crocheting and finished a couple of doll dresses for my donation project.

WTD +3 YTD +12

Used up another skein on the scoodie, so that brings me up to +11 for the week. I don't even have plans to buy more. At least for a little while! Lol! 

WTD +11  YTD -15

Lots of crocheting but nothing used.

Hope everyone is having a safe 4th.

WTD: 0 YTD: -55 week of 7/4/15.

HI all! Lots of crocheting this week.  Crocheted 3 hats and started a new granny square vest pattern. Also did a few rows on my double strand blanket.  Used 1 skein, 7 balls, and rolled 4 skeins into balls---

WTD +13 YTD +3.

Happy Stashbusting....

WTD -38

YTD -60

OOPS!