VikingRunnerGirl 0

yarnscrapper 0

Gotta Stock Up!:

HollyzHobbyz -2

BigPinkPolkaDot -8

PBLKNP -8

Fly me to the Moon !!!

Braxxi -10

This week I am at a big zero.  I have barely even looked at my hooks.  

As some of you know, I am caring for two terminally ill parents right now.  My dad passed away on Friday.

I will check in again sometime this week. :cry  :cry  :cry

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss.  Sending you lots of healing thoughts, vibes, prayers and hugs... :hug

Oh, Shannon, I am so sorry!  :hug

BigPinkPolkaDot, thanks for going back so far and getting my score for last week! The family visitors have gone home so my house is back to normal, my hook and yarn is back out and I'm back at it now! I'll be checking in normally and hopefully working on this stash!  :D

0uch! that hurts. Give yarn to goodwill, something I have never done!!! I just use it up, whether it be on hats or scarves, or something else for someone, I just use it...eventually, it's gone, lol, and I have put it to good use!! my condolences to shannart as well as the yarn, sitting there, getting "handled" plopped, shoved, and stashed away on some dusty shelf waiting and waiting for someone to give it a decent and loving home!! hardy har har, having fun with  you, is all!! :hug

0uch! that hurts. Give yarn to goodwill, something I have never done!!! I just use it up, whether it be on hats or scarves, or something else for someone, I just use it...eventually, it's gone, lol, and I have put it to good use!! my condolences to shannart as well as the yarn, sitting there, getting "handled" plopped, shoved, and stashed away on some dusty shelf waiting and waiting for someone to give it a decent and loving home!! hardy har har, having fun with  you, is all!! :hug

It wasn't an easy decision, but it had gotten to the point that I wasn't accomplishing the projects I had planned for the summer.  But, I packaged it all up in some nice clear bags I had around the house (the kind your sheets come in when you buy new ones), so that it can be easily displayed.  I just know that someone will find it at the Goodwill and be able to make something nice with it.  Don't worry though...I've still got plenty of projects to work on here at home!  :yes  

Making progress on my Uncle Sam afghan but nothing points-wise yet. And then I bought a skein of baby yarn yesterday for another project, so -2 for the week so far. Hopefully I can find something to use up before Saturday! 

I have 3 projects i'm working and need yard. So 39 skeins of yarn came through my doors. WTD - 78

I'm sure no one will beat this but not sure if I can post the scores Sunday. I would wish for someone to beat me but you all are being so good.

Daughters are off on a church activity and I have to watch Harlie like a hawk for she wants to lick her cut. It's healing but I think they forgot a stitch so will call the vet tomorrow.

I probably wont be able to again till Monday. Sorry!!

I have 3 projects i'm working and need yard. So 39 skeins of yarn came through my doors. WTD - 78

I'm sure no one will beat this but not sure if I can post the scores Sunday. I would wish for someone to beat me but you all are being so good.

Daughters are off on a church activity and I have to watch Harlie like a hawk for she wants to lick her cut. It's healing but I think they forgot a stitch so will call the vet tomorrow.

I probably wont be able to again till Monday. Sorry!!

Last week's shoot the moon winner will post this weekend. So if you have the high negative score this week, you wouldn't be posting scores until the next weekend. But we can get it covered either way if you are tied up.

It sounds like you are ready for lots of crocheting fun!

Archived