2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you everyone for the compassionate thoughts, the hugs, the prayers and encouragement.  Daddy is still with us, and I have a friend who flew into Las Vegas last night and will be coming by today. We are about 2 hours away from Vegas in Arizona. I will try to have scores posted in the next 10 minutes.

I have used nothing up completely this week, nor gotten anything in so I sit at 0 this week.

Never mind...I was grabbing something from the bag I take to work and I found a skein and a ball of this amazing purple, sparkling yarn someone gave me earlier this week...I forgot with everything else...

WTD: -3 YTD +10

Gold Winner: lhaapsolady 12  :cheer  :cheer 

Silver Winner: howieann :cheer 

Bronze Winner: HollyzHobbyz :clap

Got to play and use it up:

Ellie 13 2

yarnscrapper 2

katyallen8090 2

Play or not....I still have all my skeins:

crabby rat 0

owlvamp 0

PBLKNP 0

pineknott 0

VikingRunnerGirl 0

yarn_monkey 0

Oh, yeah......Got some new yarn to play with:

Shannart -3

Addicted2patterns -8

greyhoundgrandma -16

BigPinkPolkaDot -18

Shooting the Moon: BigPinkPolkaDot: -18 :c9  :D 

if i missed someone, let me know and I will fix it up....

Turned a huge skein of Bernat Baby Blanket into a ball working on a Huggy Bunny for my Peanut's new baby cousin (on his dad's side of things) ... now I just need to figure out what I can do with the rest of it! 

+1 for the week so far.. No huge hopes for the rest of the week! Lol

well,got a score to post,used up 8 balls on several projects,and tidying up a bit in the craft room,so I am at +8 so far, Im so proud of myself, lol my baby ball basket, is albeit empty, cept for two small balls of white, but all else, is gone ,an empty basket,more room,loving it, course the large ball basket is still overflowing it's sides,lo and the two bins of balled varigated,well,I don't want to comment on that right now, lol All in all,making progress,slowly but surely!!!!!!!!!!

im posting lke this for my benefit, so I can see at a glance when i next visit....oh, and don't forget to check out my scarppy scarves, and baby ghan on the appropriate threads!!

+8 so far this week.

I finished an afghan and rolled down a skein (+1) :cheer. I found 5 skeins and a ball of Monet :yarn. With 7 rows of a c2c I started who knows when, so I decided to finish it. I used 2 skeins and part of the ball for one side, I used the rest of the ball starting the 2nd side (+5) :clap . It will take 2 more skeins to finish. Maybe I'll use the last skein to add a border.

WTD: + 6   YTD: + 69

Ellie 13

I confess, I teetered...I went to Michaels and used one of my gift certificates to get the "Soft Navy" Red Heart SS yarn for the stadium blanket I'm going to make.  I'm going to need to hit another store next week, as Michaels doesn't seem to carry the Red Heart SS "Gold" color.  So...

Stashbuster Total: WTD -8 YTD -40

:devil  :devil  :devil

WTD +1 / YTD +13

week ending 6-20-15

Happy Fathers Day to all the fantastic fathers out there, whatever form you take!

:hug

This week I am at a big zero.  I have barely even looked at my hooks.  

As some of you know, I am caring for two terminally ill parents right now.  My dad passed away on Friday.

I will check in again sometime this week. :cry  :cry  :cry

This week I am at a big zero.  I have barely even looked at my hooks.  

As some of you know, I am caring for two terminally ill parents right now.  My dad passed away on Friday.

I will check in again sometime this week. :cry  :cry  :cry

I'm so sorry for your loss.  The last time I checked this thread, he was still hanging in there.  I know it's little comfort to you, but cancer is extremely painful and he's not in pain any more.  You and yours are in my thoughts and prayers.  :pink:hug:pink

Archived