greyhound grandma

VikingRunnerGirl

Adding to stash:

Addicted2patterns -10

Braxxi -10

howieann -4

Shoot the moon winner is....

Shannart -27

if there is anyone i missed let me know.

Congrats everyone!

I knew I would shoot the moon.....

My dad has been in and out of the hospital twice in two weeks.  He is being sent home tomorrow to die under hospice care. He has a cancer which will likely kill him in 4 - 6 months. But his stomach has been bleeding and they do not know why.  If it starts bleeding again, he will only live a matter of days.

If something happens that I cannot post the scores on Sunday morning, I will let you all know. Otherwise, I am happy to do it.....I can use the distraction, to be honest  :cry  :cry  :cry

Shannart, :hug and prayers to you and your family.

Yesterday I finished the last 2 squares and   :crocheting them together. I tried aran :yarn for the border and didn't like it. My friend borrowed quarters for the laundry and took 2 skeins baby :yarn too (+4) :clap . I showed her the afghan, she looked in her stash for white, but didn't find any. Today she asked me what :yarn I needed, because she was going shopping later. When I got home from work, there was a skein of soft white at my door (-2). I don't think I'll use the whole skein, but it'll definitely be rolled down in a day or 2. 

WTD: + 2   YTD: + 63

Ellie 13

My dad has been in and out of the hospital twice in two weeks.  He is being sent home tomorrow to die under hospice care. He has a cancer which will likely kill him in 4 - 6 months. But his stomach has been bleeding and they do not know why.  If it starts bleeding again, he will only live a matter of days.

If something happens that I cannot post the scores on Sunday morning, I will let you all know. Otherwise, I am happy to do it.....I can use the distraction, to be honest  :cry  :cry  :cry

Oh how sad.  I'll be lifting you and your family and your dad up in prayer, and sending positive, healing energy your way.  Sending you hugs!!  :hug  :hug

I finally finished off a pounder, so starting the week positively....+2.

I finished another pounder...+2. Got a package in today...10 skeins...-20.......=  -16.

It's going to be a busy weekend, so I'm not sure if I'll get any more crocheting in or not.

ooh oooh, have neglected posting for a couple day, i used up several balls, +5, on a baby ghan, and then promptly went out and bought 4 more skeins, lol -8, so that leaves me at a -3, if i caculated that right ms. mona, lol so far for the week...Don't worry, Ill get out of the hole again soon!!

Shannon, I'm so sorry for what you and yours are going through.  Your dad and everyone who loves him are in my prayers.  I'm sending you a virtual hug, too.  My dad passed away from cancer.  Those final days under hospice care were emotionally brutal.  Try for as many distractions as you can.  :pink:hug:pink

I didn't make any progress on anything either... wasn't quite what I was expecting from vacation! Lol and I'm still on mobile so pardon the small black number.

WTD 0

Yet another week where the only updating I've done to my score is change the date... LOL

Shannart, :hug

WTD 0

Archived