2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

Your hook must be smoking, Nikki!

After no crocheting all weekend I finally got in some time last night. Almost through with a skein.

Reminder: This is the last week of the month, so please post both your WTD and YTD scores on Saturday.

Well, my hands aren't my biggest fans right now, but I'm getting this living room turned yarn barf under control! Lol! 

Used up a skein on grannies and my c2c, +2, plus used up 4 more balls on the c2c, +4, so +6 to my total so far and I'm up to +16. 

I've gotten into tent sale yarn now, so I'm hoping to get at least one more skein added to my total before Thursday.  :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished 2 skeins of Peaches & Creme "Love" working on a market tote, +4. I don't think I'll finish anything else off tonight and I'm headed out of town in the morning to the Boonies so I won't have any internet or cellphone service to post on Saturday... Here's my score for the week! Anything I happen to finish this weekend will go onto next week, but I don't think it'll be much. 

WTD +20    YTD -30

Tomorrow will be a busy day, so I'm posting early...

WTD +2  /  YTD -88

I will try to post the scores early Sunday morning. If not, it will probably be middle afternoon before I get back to a computer.

I rolled a ball today, but it was already a ball that I'd used part of and re-rolled just to make it less messy, so no score there. :D

I did save myself a bunch of negative points. I got an email from Knitpicks with a promo for a free ball of Chroma yarn (which colorways I absolutely love) and I thought "Ooh, I could ask my mom if she wants anything, and I could get the yarn for the Beatles blanket and that by itself would probably honestly hit the $25" but then I thought about spending $25 on yarn right now, yarn that I won't even get a chance to use for months probably, and also that I don't even know what I'd DO with the Chroma... and decided not to place the order. So yay! I'll stay positive for the year for a while longer! :D

Made 2 wash clothes used up 1 skein of cotton yarn. +2 WTD +7 YTD -50

I made a couple more wash-clothes . Finished a skein of yarn and rolled three balls +5 bought 3 skeins of yarn -6 = -1

WTD +6 YTD -51

Hope I am doing the year right.

I've had a good week this past week!  :yes   I've been carrying scraps of yarn with me to work (I drive a school bus) and working on the motifs for my scrap afghan whenever I have some down time. 

WTD:  +13  YTD:  -2

I made 18 squares :cheer . I used a skein of white and rolled down 3 of the rainbow colors  :yay  (+5). I have another skein of white so I can finish the squares, but I'll need more white for the border. I'll finish the squares, then I'll look for more white in my stash. If I have to get more, it'll go against me next week.

WTD: + 5  YTD:  + 57

Ellie 13

Nothing for me this week.  I'm just happy I remembered to hop on here and post!  :rofl

WTD 0 / YTD +12

week ending 5-30-15 

i bought 9 skeins for a big graphghan i am working on for my mother in laws birthday. hope this doesn't make me shoot the moon.  :scared  :lol

2015 Stashbusting: wtd: -18 ytd: -37 5/30/15

Scores for week ending 5/30/15:

gold medal winner: yarn_monkey +20

silver medal winner: treetybird87 +15

bronze medal winner: HollyzHollyz +13

katyallen8090 +9

owlvamp +6

Bailey4 +6

Shannart +6

Ellie 13 +5

yarnscrapper +3

PBLKNP +2