2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave away a ball of  :yarn  (+1) and finished a 4th, 1 skein, scarf (+2). I started a 5th one, but haven't had much   :crocheting time this week. I might finish it by tomorrow and be able to add more points.

WTD: + 3  YTD: + 47 

Ellie 13

I'm still trying to see if I can get through another skein by tonight! So far, I used up one this week. I finished my Jungle Buddies baby blanket, so I've been using the remaining yarn to crochet squares, which I'm planning to use for another blanket. There was a lot of yarn left over from the kit!

One skein to a ball this evening working on squares for the Moogly CAL so I made it up to +1 this week! 

WTD +1             YTD -46 

I shot the moon last week so I can post scores tomorrow. It'll probably be about lunch time. Hopefully I'll do it right, but if I forget anybody or miss something, please don't be too mad!  :)

I completely forgot to post last weekend...I used 1 ball, so I am adding it to this week's stashbusting.

Then, I almost forgot to post again!!! But here it is:  :manyheart

The 1 ball from last weekend's missed posting

Plus I used up 1 skein and 2 balls this week.

AND I rolled 1 skein into a ball

Totals:

WTD: +6 YTD: +26

Happy Yarnplay Everyone! I am now headed back to read the past two weeks of posts, as I have been too busy to be on our lovely forum.......

Archived