howieann 0

yarnscrapper -4

Addicted2patterns -23

HollyzHobbyz -35

PBLKNP -44

owlvamp -57

greyhoundgrandma -75

April's Shoot the Moon Winner: BigPinkPolkaDot -103

wow, congrats to all the medal winners, lol. me included, so the new month starts tomorrow, is that right?? Im never clear on that either you know..anyway,Iam still standing at. +3 for today, halfway through another skein, making a scarf though, soooo that will change in the next few days!! Goodgoing to everyone, we are all doing good,yes, mona,even you, in fact, I am jealous, I wish I could go into the negatives too, lol all that yarnie goodness!!! :c9

Turned one skein into a ball working on the border for a c2c and used another ball on scrap grannies. Off to a good start for the week with a +2... just need to stay away from the craft stores!!  :D

wow, congrats to all the medal winners, lol. me included, so the new month starts tomorrow, is that right?? Im never clear on that either you know..anyway,Iam still standing at. +3 for today, halfway through another skein, making a scarf though, soooo that will change in the next few days!! Goodgoing to everyone, we are all doing good,yes, mona,even you, in fact, I am jealous, I wish I could go into the negatives too, lol all that yarnie goodness!!! :c9

Yes, we have started the new month this week. The month always ends with the last week of the month with Saturday in that month...the last full/complete week of the month.

I always seem to end in the negative because I can't resist yarn that is on sale. I splurged this time...I rarely get to Hobby Lobby so I stocked up on I Love This Cotton and got sets of variegated with two matching solids, plus a few extra solids, too.

I finished the hot pad, used enough cotton to roll the skein down (+ 1). I Frogged the sleeve on the unfinished jacket into 1 large ball (- 1). I have some Lion Brand Wool-Ease chunky. There's a knit scarf pattern on the label that takes 1 skein. I figured I can :crocheting a narrower scarf with 1 skein. I think I can finish it before Sat. and get a real score.

WTD: 0   YTD: + 35

Ellie 13

Finished a skein of baby yarn on a donation ghan so +2... brings me to +4 for the week.  :)

I'm trying to use up all the yarn possible this week because I'm shooting the moon next week! Spinrite Yarn Factory Tent Sale, I'm coming for you Monday!!!  :yay

owlvamp, yarn_monkey, and katyallen8090--y'all are zooming along, adding up the numbers! I hope to get some crochet time tomorrow...busy week with company here and not much free time.

Archived