2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was a slow start this year,but think I'm finally in the yarn using groove again

we are heading to April and I haven't bought any in what seems ages,well low funds also come into play

Thank you for catching my scores even though I didn't get here to post. My nephew's 1st birthday party was Saturday and I just crashed afterward... never even started up my laptop! Hopefully I'll remember to post this weekend! I shouldn't have any issues. In theory! Lol!

Been working on a baby's scrap afghan, but I haven't rolled any skeins into a ball just yet (at least on that project).  I have been taking the little balls of yarn I already had with me when I go to work though.  I work on granny's daughters while I'm waiting for the kids to get on the school bus.  So far, I'm at a +2 for the week.

I made 4 more squares for the afghan, then a skein did a yarn barf on me :irk . What a tangled mess :angry . It took me nearly an hr. to detangle and roll it into balls, but I still can't count it as used. I could've made 2 squares in that time :(  . 8 more squares to go. I should finish off a 4.5 oz. skein of aran (or roll it down) by Sat. I'll post this in case I can't get back here by Sat.

WTD: 0  YTD: + 19

Ellie 13

I gave away 1 skein and 2 balls (+4) :yay . I made some more squares, so only 6 more to go :cheer . I'm going to my parents for Easter, I should get a couple of squares done on the bus/subway ride. I have to get cotton for some potholders and drink coasters for a wedding gift pack. If I get a pounder, I'll only lose 2 points :lol .

WTD: + 4   YTD: + 23

Ellie 13

HAPPY EASTER!   :rabbit    :rose    :garden

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's been screwed up on the days!! Lol! 

I finished a skein of cotton working on pot holders for my sister, so +2 so far... still hoping to finish up those other 2 skeins of cotton she got for me!  :)

working on some charity items and using up balls, about 6 so far,and a partial, so  Im UP to -1 for the week, lol still another day to work on stuff, and we'llsee what we can do there! Oh, i know, working on a scarf now, probably will use the whole skein, will no doubt get that done in the am tomorrow, sooooo maybe Ill be in the plus'es tomorrow, when I post, lol

I used up a skein and rolled a ball on a stash basket, so ended up with...

WTD +4

I'll post the scores a little later this morning when DH is up and I can use the desk top computer and not have fumble fingers on the netbook. We were both up various times during the night with stuffed up noses and he's sleeping in.

Oh dear, I think I need a keeper. Just went out and got the newspaper and realized I've gotten a day ahead of myself--it's only Saturday!

I didn't get a great deal of crocheting done this week...just some granny's daughters while waiting for the kids to get on my school bus.  But, I was able to refrain from buying any more yarn this week!  Of course, that may change tomorrow. 

Anyway:  WTD:  +2

Archived