2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost forgot to post! I finally finished up my Einstein Coat, but I didn't use up a skein, like I thought I was going to. I swear, it's like the skein in my craft bag multiplies overnight, going "heheheheheheheee" at my efforts to use it up!

WTD = 0

Scores for week ending 3/14/15:

Gold Medal Winner: katyallen8090 +15

Silver Medal Winner: pineknott +10

Bronze Medal Winner: Shannart +9

Using up that stash:

VikingRunnerGirl +8

Addicted2patterns +4

yarnscrapper +2

SamT87 +1

crabby rat +1

Holding steady at 0:

PBLKNP

yarn_monkey

ladychris2010

randib82

howieann

New yarn friends:

BigPinkPolkaDot -3

HollyzHobbyz -5

greyhoundgrandma -17

Shoot the Moon Winner: owlvamp -22

Thank you greyhoundgrandma for posting the scores for me. Thanks a bunch!!!!

Actually you didn't shoot the moon last week! Since you have the honor today, you are up to post the WTD scores next Sunday.  If you have a conflict, just let me know.

Actually you didn't shoot the moon last week! Since you have the honor today, you are up to post the WTD scores next Sunday. I'll be posting the YTD scores afterwards. If you have a conflict, just let me know.

Reminder: This is the last week of the month, so please post both your WTD and YTD scores on Saturday.

sweet lady its only the 15 th,we still have the 21st and 28th

Finally feel like I made some progress, I finished off a ball (+1). I'm expecting to get some yarn in the mail in the morning, but I was a good girl and only bought enough yarn for the project I am going to start next. :angel

Good afternoon all, here it is a new week already!!   I just this am, finished a scrap scarf from some balls I had leftover, there is a pic of it in the appropriate thread if you want to see it, I used up, at least 6 balls,smaller balls,which was what i Have the most trouble getting used, lol, and so I stand at +6, so far, but........tomorrow I may yarn shop.......lol. just sayin!!

Good afternoon all, here it is a new week already!!   I just this am, finished a scrap scarf from some balls I had leftover, there is a pic of it in the appropriate thread if you want to see it, I used up, at least 6 balls,smaller balls,which was what i Have the most trouble getting used, lol, and so I stand at +6, so far, but........tomorrow I may yarn shop.......lol. just sayin!!

A great start to the week!

ack,no yarn shopping today, maybe thursday, lol oh that's tomorrow, wow, good! I will go after brunch with the girls at village inn this time!! Ill let ya know, but for now, add what was it, i think 4 more balls, on squares!!! trying out new patterns, lol or new to me, I guess, for ideas on what to do next!!   so, 4=6 equals   +10 to date!!

I've been working on taxes this week, but still getting a little crochet time in. No yarn progress yet. Haven't gotten a ship notice from my Joann order, so I guess it will be next week before it comes.

I've been working on taxes this week, but still getting a little crochet time in. No yarn progress yet. Haven't gotten a ship notice from my Joann order, so I guess it will be next week before it comes.

aw, no fun, thank goodness, my son in law, is an accountant, and does ours, lol and sandra, another lovely ghan,, you have been one busy lady!!!

\

Im still at +10, but for sure, need to restash some colors, so look for that to minus down soon!! lol

Archived