2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just realized I never posted my scores on Saturday, but I didn't get anything accomplished so... It was a 0 anyway! I've had my days of the week all screwed up. Today I spent the whole day thinking it was Sunday.  :reyes Better luck this week, hopefully!  :)

More food...used up a skein..+2   = +3.

Pulled out a bunch of partial skeins to make some "granny" bunnies. Made one and remembered how much I hate making parts and putting them together. But at least I did wind 4 of the skeins into balls...+4  =+7.

love to see the granny bunnies, if you have a pic mona,sounds like a project for me, lol

Was at +8, used 2 skeins of white, andthree balls of odd peach, to complete another baby ghan, will photo that at a later date, it's lying there, folded up, turned out pretty though, it was a granny c2c!! Must have ripped out the edge trim twice, till I got it right, and even on all four sides, don't know why, just had trouble with that, lol, but done and so adding 7 more + the add I had, sooo

WTD will be +15,         YTD +83  

:hi

I have been so busy lately, I just got caught up!!  :rofl

Looks like everyone is doing great with busting that stash!  I didn't post last week, so I just carried that over to this week... and added it to my "0" for this week...

WTD +1  week ending Pi

:hug

making the three strand birdnests is helping get  my score into positive digits

using up all those small balls that would otherwise just sit till I made grannies daughters

wtd +10 ytd +23

Pulled out a bunch of partial skeins to make some "granny" bunnies. Made one and remembered how much I hate making parts and putting them together. But at least I did wind 4 of the skeins into balls...+4  =+7.

It's really not my fault. I had to go by the yarn to get some pancake/waffle yarn for GD's food collection--didn't find a good one, just ended up with tan. As I went around the corner, there was the marked down yarn and all these skeins of cotton just jumped into my cart. The damage....-24.

WTD -17

https://thegreendragonfly.wordpress.com/2013/03/05/nibble-nibble-hop-hop/

post-43634-0-08059500-1426370091_thumb.jpg

He's cute and was easy to make. I did it one afternoon, but I really, really hate putting parts together and doing faces! I guess calling him a granny bunny wasn't exactly accurate, but that's how I think of him.

I was doing so good this week!  Then, I went to Joanns today and ....well, you can guess what happened.  :yarn I left with five skeins of yarn, but since I was already in the positives:

WTD:  -5  YTD:  -43

Aw, he totally looks like a granny bunny!

I did good this week! Two skeins and a ball sent out, two balls used up completely, and one skein rolled to a ball for eight points all together. I feel like I'm forgetting something, too. But I've forgotten it. Maybe I'll remember it for next week.

WTD +8, YTD +19 (I think this is the best YTD score I've ever had!)

...Is it bad that I'm eyeing that +19 and thinking "Hmmm... that might be enough to cover the yarn for the Beatles blanket I've got in mind..."?

Aw, he totally looks like a granny bunny!

I did good this week! Two skeins and a ball sent out, two balls used up completely, and one skein rolled to a ball for eight points all together. I feel like I'm forgetting something, too. But I've forgotten it. Maybe I'll remember it for next week.

WTD +8, YTD +19 (I think this is the best YTD score I've ever had!)

...Is it bad that I'm eyeing that +19 and thinking "Hmmm... that might be enough to cover the yarn for the Beatles blanket I've got in mind..."?

Hey, that +19 is just a cushion!  :yes  :yarn  :yarn  :yarn

If for some reason I am on the totem poll at the end can someone please post the scores for me? I will be out of town tomorrow almost all day and I am still not feeling the grandest. I would really appriciate it or I can do late tomorrow night.

Archived