2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, finally done,with my two smaller projects, a baby afg for a nov. donation, and a scarf for the Open door mission as well, so I used 3 fulls skeins,then several balls of the red white and green varg, and two balls of the white, and one skein each of red, and green....for a grand total of.... +11. if i counted right. lol for this week so far....... give or take a ball, lol

you can see the finsihed items here, and here. thanks.

I haven't had much :crocheting time this week. Every spare moment I've been making shamrock pins from a big ball of green :yarn . They use so little :yarn , so nothing used up :sigh . I need to find a new apartment soon, so I'm going to start cleaning out. I have lots of crochet magazines I'm willing to sell. I'll make a list and post it soon.

WTD: 0  YTD: +14

Ellie 13

finally have finished up those 2 four ounce skeins

I still had a lot left over when I finished the scarf.and wanted my 4 pts,so I double stranded a bird nest for wildlife response team in Va.Beach

wtd +4 ytd + 13

ok, baby ghan is done, finally, been working on and off all week on it, this one is going to a friend for her grandaughter, will show pics tomorrow, turned out pretty~!! Used four skeins up since the +11, mostly on the ghan, some on squares,so, add a +8 to the +11, and here's the newbie score this week

YTD   +68     WTD +19

I've been working on a scrap afghan this week... :yes  and while looking around for additional colors, I discovered how much yarn I actually have in the house.  :2eek  I could definitely make "another" scrap afghan....or two.  We'll see what happens...

In the meantime, here's my score:

WTD:  +5

I did some math and found out I don't have enough of a particular yarn to finish my son's afghan, so I went to Joanne's to get five skeins, which I found and bought, but when I got home, discovered that the gold in the self-striping yarn is a lot darker than the gold I already have, so I guess I'll just put the new yarn in a shawl for someone.  Also, I went to ACMoore first, thinking I could get the yarn I needed there, but they didn't have it. I bought four skeins of something else for a baby blanket.  I didn't expect to do that, but it was so pretty and happy and sang its siren song and I buckled, just like an undercooked loaf of bread.  Oh yes, I am squishy, hear me splat.

WTD:  -18   /   YTD:  -92

HI everyone....

I am working on a scraps project.  This week I have used from several smaller leftover balls....but haven't finished off a single one.  so i have a 0 for this week, but I imagine I will have finished off several balls by next Saturday.

Thanks all :manyheart

GOLD MEDAL!! ~~ katyallen8090  +19

SILVER MEDAL!! ~~ greyhoundgrandma  +9

BRONZE MEDAL!! ~~ HollyzHobbyz  +5

pineknott  +4

SamT87  +4

VikingRunnerGirl  +4

howieann  +2

Braxxi  +2

Ellie 13  +0

ladychris2010   +0

PBLKNP  +0