2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

well my baby blanket is done, and I used up 2 full skeins, and two patial skeins, how do I count that, they were not full, but they are now gone, lol off I go, lol

so0  +16 from before now this, if i count the two full skeins, 18, and I don't know how to count the partial skeins. They were more than a ball, but I dunno, help please, lol

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh really owlvamp, I was really confused, I guess I was thinking minus, and then plus for buying more, I really don't get this very well. lol thanks, I will count it as a plus then, if no one corrects me.....lol

that's okay Katy,we'll keep you straight,lol

I have to share....I was strong today!  I was in Walmart, and I "handled" the yarn "but" didn't buy any!  It was hard, but I did it!

That is hard! Good job!

well my baby blanket is done, and I used up 2 full skeins, and two patial skeins, how do I count that, they were not full, but they are now gone, lol off I go, lol

so0  +16 from before now this, if i count the two full skeins, 18, and I don't know how to count the partial skeins. They were more than a ball, but I dunno, help please, lol

If you finished off a skein and haven't counted any points on it previously, then it's 2 points whether you used it all right now or had used some of it sometime in the past.

Good afternoon everyone!

I am new to this thread and I would LOVE to join in.

Maybe I'll get motivated to empty my stash so I can buy new again.

Yarnscrapper

Glad to have you in the group!

so0  +16 from before now this, if i count the two full skeins, 18, the skeins are 2 points each, so 16 + 4  and I don't know how to count the partial skeins. They were more than a ball, but I dunno, help please, lol +4 for the 2 partials if nothing has been counted on them before

Reminder:

Count your points no matter how the yarn is gone--crocheting, knitting, other crafts, give it away, sell it, throw it away because the cat shredded it, etc.

And on the other side it counts whether you buy the yarn, are given it, find it on the street corner, etc.

I have to change my score HAHA! I was at +7 but while at walmart, 2 skeins of RHSS Spring Green hopped into my cart, a skein of black & a skein of Boutique Sashay in Ballet. So I am 

WTD; -1 - Final score LOL..

My second package got here today...6 skeins.  -52

I hope that's all my arrivals this week. Maybe I can get a couple used up by tomorrow.

I used up a skein of bulky yarn.....

Used another skein of bulky...

WTD -48

Archived