Encouragement for Getting Gifts Made in 2015

judianne

Finally finished 3 of my 4 birds.  I am making several of each for friends.  Here you will see the Cardinal, the BlueBird and the Goldfinch.  I will be making the titmouse when I get my orange felt tomorrow. They are called 4 calling birds in the magazine.

attachicon.gifSingle Pic Birds.JPG  Twirling pic.

Such detail!! Beautiful!

Like Mona said....that sort of thing can drove me bonkers, too! I really admire people like you who have the patience to work on such projects.

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just joined an online group called Blankie Depot. They are from nearby and deliver blankets, hats, etc, to hospitals and other places that request them.

I know what I'll be working on for the forseeable future!

I'm  making a RR for an April fundraiser and finally decided on a color combo: Deep purple, white, red, turqua and for an accent, a variegated that includes the three main ones I'm using. We'll see how fast it goes...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the colors sound pretty.

I am working on a kit I got that is a doll, 2 small bears, picnic basket and a blanket.  I am stuck on the blanket.  I may be yelling for help soon.

I'm  making a RR for an April fundraiser and finally decided on a color combo: Deep purple, white, red, turqua and for an accent, a variegated that includes the three main ones I'm using. We'll see how fast it goes...

Interesting color combo. Can't wait to see what it looks like! 

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the colors sound pretty.

I am working on a kit I got that is a doll, 2 small bears, picnic basket and a blanket.  I am stuck on the blanket.  I may be yelling for help soon.

That sounds so cute!!

Mary Jo, that picnic set sounds so cute!!  I''m sure you;ll figure out the blanket for it, but if not, we're here!

Ok...I ditched two of the colors for the RR once I worked part of a test row. It has been simplified: Cherry red, pure white and deep purple. It looks interesting. I;m sure it's bound to appeal to someone...lol!

The next one will be light yellow, turqua and white. I'm off to Michaels today with a coupon - includes sale items :D

thanks....

If the shade of purple was lighter I wouldn't have used it...both are rich colors, jewel tones, so it seemed to work this time. I find I'm really second guessing myself with colors lately.

Archived