Encouragement for Getting Gifts Made in 2015

judianne

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the basket in her other post... I think it looks like the ocean!! It's beautiful..

Still working on Little Tribbles Blanket and Pillow.... Gonna take f.o.r.e.v.e.r!!! Ack...

Just putting together my swap partners amigurumi now. it's almost finished thank goodness!

Have yet to start on Christmas presents etc. 

Tried one of the sleep masks. Tried to change the pattern but didnt like the result. Will start again tonight after work.

Is tomorrow really May 1st? One mask may get moved to my

" in May i will" list :(

Tried one of the sleep masks. Tried to change the pattern but didnt like the result. Will start again tonight after work.

Is tomorrow really May 1st? One mask may get moved to my

" in May i will" list :(

Sometimes it takes fresh eyes, and then :idea

Got started on the sleep masks ... finally.

i will be lining them with soft fabric.

In May i will ....

finish these masks for my neices and make a clock for my sister.

post-23494-0-26527200-1430585070_thumb.jpg

Got started on the sleep masks ... finally.

i will be lining them with soft fabric.

In May i will ....

finish these masks for my neices and make a clock for my sister.

That's a great idea. I love sleeping in a very dark room.

Dh was on a discussion board and someone had a thread about a day of difficult clients. One response was "you need a dammit doll".

I told DH to get an address where I could send one. I had this one done except for the dress and hair which I made last night.

it goes off to its new home this week.

post-23494-0-76433200-1430702748_thumb.jpg

Dh was on a discussion board and someone had a thread about a day of difficult clients. One response was "you need a dammit doll".

I told DH to get an address where I could send one. I had this one done except for the dress and hair which I made last night.

it goes off to its new home this week.

I've never heard of this...is it kind of like punching a pillow when you get angry??

Great idea, I think everyone needs one of those.  I could use one that looks like a ref in the Hockey games.

Very cute.

I feel just like you when watching some of the calls/non calls!

I finished all the crocheting on the potluck carrier.  It is all together and alls I have to do now is get some buttons and it will be done.  I will then get pictures.

I finished all the crocheting on the potluck carrier.  It is all together and alls I have to do now is get some buttons and it will be done.  I will then get pictures.

That's great!

I was wondering...for all of you out there...when you set aside a Christmas present early in the year do any of you ever have a hard time remembering where you put it?

I've done that!

That's great!

I was wondering...for all of you out there...when you set aside a Christmas present early in the year do any of you ever have a hard time remembering where you put it?

I've done that!

I have a box in the middle bedroom marked Christmas.  That way I don't lose anything.  I will at times go in there for a Birthday gift. :devil

That's great!

I've done that!

I have a plastic storage box for gifts and a couple for finished crochet projects. But I still have to search for stuff sometimes.

Mona, I chuckled when I read your reply!

And Mary Jo, I'm visual, so I always need to put something in plain sight so I don't forget to do something. Your method would definitely work for me!

Great projects! I love the damnit doll... I have a couple different types of dammnit dolls... none crocheted!

I am almost done with Little Tribbles TNT pillowcase. How on earth are you all so fast. I think I have been working on this project FOREVER!

Archived