Hello All,

I know you don't hear much from me, but I am always checking in on things.  With AuntBubbels "on leave", I would like some suggestions for the 2015 wish lists.  I will keep it broke down to 3 months each.

Jan, Feb. & March = "Things that warm your heart" ie... hot chocolate, tea, "thinking of you" notes, small things.

April, May & June = Gardening helpers, ie... fairies, seeds

July, Aug, & Sept. = Summer items & back to school

Oct, Nov, & Dec. = Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas themes only

Only 8 ladies signed up the current exchange.  Doesn't seem like there is much participation any more. Maybe I should try a poll to see they still want to do wish lists?

What to do, what to do, what to do  :worried 

I like the list.  Even thou I do not often join, I try to send something to those on the list.

I like your ideas and maybe keep in mind Make New Friends, not for this year, but for 2017.

• Like 1

I love the lists.  It is a great way to do something nice when you have the chance.  At Christmas I get cards from people and send them to people I've met during the rest of the ROAK's even if they haven't signed up and it has been a way to keep in touch with people.

• Like 1

I like the lists and often send to people even if I don't sign up.   Your ideas sound good.  I always like the holiday /Nov/Dec one.   I have really enjoyed all the Christmas cards and little presents this year.  My next all time favorite was the make a new friend.   I appreciate the work you are doing to keep these going.  I kind of wondered if naming this last one an "Exchange" maybe misled people into thinking it was a swap.  I seem to never get around to signing up for the first and or second one of the year for various reasons.  You might consider just doing 2 or 3 per year say a Holiday in May/June/July and another Oct/Nov/Dec.  Another idea would be to have wish lists up for a whole year at a time.  I don't know what happened.  I just know I miss everyone that's disappeared.  

• Like 2

Hi!  I'm just interrupting to ask, what is this Wish List thing?  I understand that it is a list of things someone wants but how do you fulfill it?  Do you make or buy the item and mail it to them?  If a download only pattern, won't we need e-mails?  

Just pretend I'm from Saturn  :think  and spell it out in simple words.  For some reason it is not getting through to my brain.  

Thank you for your time!!

Hi! I'm just interrupting to ask, what is this Wish List thing? I understand that it is a list of things someone wants but how do you fulfill it? Do you make or buy the item and mail it to them? If a download only pattern, won't we need e-mails?

Just pretend I'm from Saturn :think and spell it out in simple words. For some reason it is not getting through to my brain.

Thank you for your time!!

The first post of the wish list has instructions for the wish lists. Here is a link to the last one. It should give you a good idea how it works.

http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/156367-2016-wish-list/#entry2698678

• Like 2