Chemo Cap Tags?

yarn_monkey

My mom passed away this year from lung cancer so I'm making chemo caps to donate to the treatment centers where she received her radiation and chemotherapy almost as a therapy to get through the holidays and the anniversary of her death. I'm thinking about adding a little tag onto them, but I'm at a loss for what to say... Does anyone make chemo caps? If so, do you add any sort of tags? Or do you have any ideas? 

Thanks in advance!  :hug

I regularly make and donate chemo caps. I send mine to Knots of Love. I've never attached any kind of tag of any kind, but if you are donating to the center your mom went to I think it would be appropriate to include a letter telling them that you're donating in memory of your mom. It is awesome making the chemo caps to donate. The recipients appreciate them so much. I'm sure your mom would be happy and proud to know that you are donating to other chemo patients. 

This is a lovely gesture you are doing. If you'd like to put a tag/card on, it could read:

"Crocheted in honor of __________" (insert your mothers name). Include a pic of your mothers favorite flower on the card/tag.

This is a great idea, Nikki!  It will help you heal.  But I'd recommend writing or calling the Treatment Center where you are sending them.  When we sent hats, they required them to be bagged and tagged.  Bless you.

Archived