Shawl patterns by Tammy Hildebrand, currently free at Amazon

Free Kindle book. A pattern book by Tammy Hildebrand. Amazon says its list price as a paper book is $19.99, so it seems to be a good deal. Make sure you check price before clicking, as free books don't always stay free for long.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00IN7X734/ref=pe_385040_117923520_TE_M1T1DP

From the Amazon description:

Patterns for 18 wraps and shawls using 6 crochet techniques: traditional crochet, motif crochet, Tunisian crochet, broomstick lace, hairpin lace, and double-ended crochet

Thanks for sharing this link.  I downloaded it to my Kindle.  The only problem I find is that the Kindle only offers black and white pictures/photos.  Maybe I'lll have to consider an Ipad/tablet for myself :yes .  That is as soon as I have mastered the smart phone.  Oh the woes of aging!!!

That's a nice book, thanks! I hadn't checked Kindle daily deals recently.

Sapphire, it's in color on my Kindle Fire (prior generation, not HD), maybe you have an older version?  You can also download a free program to view your Kindle books on your PC or Mac, it's in color there too.

GrannySquare, thanks for the suggestions.  My kindle is the reader (maybe 4 years old) not the Fire.  The program I downloaded to the PC was probably an older version as well since it was only black and white.  Maybe I'll try an updated version.  Eventually, I think I will invest in a tablet to play with.  I'm really liking my smart phone.  Thank goodness for the persistance of my kids; it keeps me on my toes!

Archived