Stitches East 2015 CANCELED

Amy

Breaking News: XRX has just announced that Stitches East 2015, that usually takes place in Hartford, CT in October, has been CANCELED. XRX is not yet sure if the event will return in 2016. I'm sure this was a very difficult business decision for XRX to make, as they never like disappointing their loyal fans and customers.

If you usually attend Stitches East and are looking for another show to attend, I highly encourage you to think about attending Stitches South in its new location, Nashville, TN, April 23-26, 2015.

Crochetville will have our first-ever independent booth at Stitches South, where we will continue to be CROCHET CENTRAL: your one-stop shop for all things crochet!

We'd love to see you there!

I am always sorry to see these events disappear, but this fall I opted for Fiber Fest New England in Springfield over Stitches East, which I had seen advertised first, because it offered more crochet.  I was thrilled to take a Tunisian class while at the event and made sure to comment to the organizers that I was glad they had offered a crochet class and that the instructor was amazing. 

Archived