It's a good thing! lol

I have been crocheting like mad the last three weeks getting ready for this Harvest Festival at my daughter's school and I have just about gone through my entire stash. At first I was really sad, because I looked through my bags and storage bins and it was sad to see them emptying out.....but then I realized I GET TO GO BUY NEW YARN!!!!!!

I have decided that I am going to use up this entire stash for the show and then when I go out to buy new yarn, I am only going to buy what I need for one project at a time. Usually I buy tons of yarn and it just builds up and builds up. So this time I am going to splurge and get some really nice expensive yarn (a particular kind I have had my eye on for a while) at my LYS and I am going to make this dress I have been wanting to make.

IT'S A GOOD THING!

I'm doing the same thing for our local craft fair on base. I'm down to one basket of yarn and when I realized that I wanted to cry lol. But then the same thought hit me, I get to buy more yarn! I'm not even considering limiting myself to what I need for one project though *g* I'll be haunting ebay looking for another big lot like I won last year, I've found several places in town where I can buy yarns of all types and I have several wish lists at various online stores lol. I figure, depending on how much I make from the fair, I'll divide it up between the places I want to shop and see how far I can make it stretch lol. Plus there's Christmas coming and that means money from the In-Laws, and when hubby asks what I want the answer will be "Yarn money" lol I'm shameless..... :blush

It will take forever to work up the stash I just bought at a yard sale! Turned out to be 8 trash bags full! I may not get to buy new yarn again before I die! ;)

Actually, picking more up at walmart tonight! :clap :clap :clap

:hug,

Lorry

Elvee, I am so jealous! I thought only yard sales in HEAVEN would have EIGHT TRASH BAGS full of yarn! Holy crap. I might just wet myself if I walked up to one and saw that. Granted, its all probably not the best, but 8 bags? That's great in itself!

Plus there's Christmas coming and that means money from the In-Laws, and when hubby asks what I want the answer will be "Yarn money" lol I'm shameless..... :blush
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Archived