Shawl We Crochet? - CAL

darski

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally getting to post my Simply Shawl.  Feels like I finished it eons ago but just haven't had a chance to post.  Pleased with the finished product.

post-23508-0-70541500-1435335291_thumb.jpg

Also finished a sweater from the Get Squared Program.  it was fun to learn something new.

post-23508-0-69667200-1435335311_thumb.jpg

Finally getting to post my Simply Shawl.  Feels like I finished it eons ago but just haven't had a chance to post.  Pleased with the finished product.

attachicon.gifSimply Shawl.jpg

Also finished a sweater from the Get Squared Program.  it was fun to learn something new.

attachicon.gifCosy Sweater.jpg

I love what you have done.  Great sweater.

so... what is the "Get Squared" program?

Some pretty ones on the list.

When I look through patterns on lists like that, I always wonder why designers/yarn companies don't tell you the weight of the yarn. It's a pet peeve of mine to have to google the yarn to find out the weight or what it's made of.

When I look through patterns on lists like that, I always wonder why designers/yarn companies don't tell you the weight of the yarn. It's a pet peeve of mine to have to google the yarn to find out the weight or what it's made of.

I ABSOLUTELY agree with this statement.  Drives me nuts

Started on another harlequin shawl yesterday. For some reason I could not get the stitch count right, frogged the whole thing 3 times. Then I decided to leave it alone for awhile and make the Dixie charm instead. Last time I made the harlequin I didn't have any problem at all. Don't know what was going on with it, or me, this time. :(

Jill. Beautiful projects. You must be very pleased. And I am glad to hear that even a pro gets tripped up by that darn harlequin pattern. Now I don't feel quite as bad.

My wheelchair shawl has been resting for far too long. I need to pick it back up. I am bad about getting something started and then getting distracted by something new. Of course nobody else here has that problem, right?

• 2 weeks later...

I just got out of hospital - after a week of being very ill at home.  I can't quite get the energy to crochet yet but I hope to get back to it.

Hope you get to feelilng better real soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been working on other projects lately, not so much shawls. Need to do some more prayer shawls as I only have 2 left. Never know when a need will come up and someone will need a little comfort.

yes, that is so true.

Archived