Jimmie Lu

SOOOOOOOOO NEW

I am sooo new here and to the pc online world in general. I am a homeschooling mom of 3 wife of 1(haha).We are short term missionaries so I do alot of crocheting when we travel. I am the leader of a Threads of Love chapter here in PA and I love to do crocheting for the babies. Very rewarding. My hubby and I are chaplins at a local nursing home and have been ordained for 2 years now. We love to travel and do mission work. Most recently we did a trip to Mexico where we built a home for a needy family and plan to do it again in april 2006.:clap So thats me

Jimmie Lu

Welcome! I like to crochet baby things as well (instant gratification) and donate them. I've gotten a lot of good ideas from this site. I'm sure you will too :)

Welcome from Tennessee! Glad to have you with us!

Hi Jimmy Lu :cheer and Welcome to Crochetville from Buenos Aires, Argentina!!! You´ll like it here!

Welcome. I hope you find this a useful group. You will get the hang of the computer in no time.

Hope

Hi and welcome from northern CA! :waving I'll be chatting with you more at the 63 Wannabe Club. :)

Hi! :hi Welcome to Crochetville!! :welcome

:yay Welcome to Crochetville!!! :hook

Bec

Well I am settling in here and enjoying everyones posts. I didnt realize how big it was here until I have 3 pages of welcomes!!! Thanks for the reception. I am struggling setting up a blog. Yahoo360 was easy but now I can not add photos. And blogger well thats another story. So thanks for the welcome. I am glad to be here:yay

Hi Jimmie Lu, and welcome from VA! I went on a mission trip to Mexico several years ago, and just loved it!