Crochetville Member Spotlight: Your Input Requested

Amy

CROCHETVILLE MEMBER SPOTLIGHT---SEND US YOUR INFO!

I would like to start a series highlighting some of our Crochetville members, both hobbyists and professionals. If you'd like to have your crochet work featured on our blog, our Facebook page (through link to blog post), and in a special thread here on the forum, please leave the following information in a response to this post.

I'll come through on a weekly basis or so and copy and paste all the info that's been submitted into files on my computer for future use. Then I'll edit your posts to remove the information, so it's kept mainly secret for the big post reveal! I'll leave a little ADMIN note to let you know that I've successfully archived the information. By doing it this way, you won't have to wonder in the future whether or not you've provided your information. :)

Depending on the amount of response I receive, I'd like to post several of these spotlight threads each week.

INFO WE NEED:

1. Your name as you want it to appear

2. Any links you want us to include: your user account on Crochetville and/or Ravelry, your Facebook page (personal and/or business), any business page links

3. Up to 5 photos of finished projects. Please provide information about the patterns and yarn you used. (If you're a designer, these can be patterns you have available for sale.)

4. Tell us the story of how you learned to crochet.

5. Tell us about your favorite types of things to crochet/design.

6. Tell us about your favorite yarns.

7. Tell us about your favorite crochet hooks and why you like them so much.

8. If you have a favorite designer, tell us who it is and why that person's designs appeal so much to you.

9. Tell us if you belong to any crochet groups that meet in real life. If the group is open to new members, please include meeting information, a link, or information about how interested people can get in touch with the group.

10. Tell us anything else you'd like to share about crochet.

NOTICE: Submissions may be edited for grammar, clarity, and to fit space constraints.

Archived