Kristy Taylor

Comfort Ghan for my soon to be great Nephew

I have two white squares done and will be working on more.  I can do some red, as well.  I know yarn monkey had said something about making some red squares, so I'll work on white first, and then do red if they are still needed.  :hug

Either way.

Yes they were very relieved to make it here. they are mingling with the other squares now

oh good, gld they are fitting right in!

Edited by katyallen8090

I'm up to 7 white six-inch grannies, with plenty left in my skein.  Once I'm out of white, I'll start on some Cherry Red... I don't want to step on any "monkey toes" though.  :rofl

• Like 1

I yarn last i seen Yarnmonkey was doing ten white. i dont know id she changed her mind on the red or not.

Okay, I'll just make sure I check here first and then post as I make them.  Everything should work out fine!  :hug

By the way, I got another white one done today - so that's 8 of them at this point.  

• Like 1

Thank you Pine Knott I received 5 blue and and 13 white bringing the totals too........

13 blue  and   42 white.

You guys are awesome.

Also got these beauties from Pineknott

post-66545-0-37551300-1418242833_thumb.jpg

Edited by dragnlady5

I have 7 white currently and will probably finish the last 3 for you tonight. I haven't gotten to the red yet, so if crabby rat wants to do them I won't be offended!  :)  Unfortunately I probably won't be able to get to the red until after Christmas... This whole holiday has just snuck right up on me!  :( 

drgnldy5, I'm going to go ahead and PM you for your address.... Hopefully I'll get to the post office tomorrow, if not, then Friday.  :yes

• Like 1

Yarn Monkey. I got your white squares today. They are mingling with tthe other squares as we speak.  Thank you.  Grandma. i will be on the lookout.

Yay! Glad you got them! Once I make it through Christmas I'll check in to see what else you may be needed and hopefully I can get more out to you!  :)

• Like 1

I'm glad I checked in!  I've been working more than usual, and haven't been on the computer much.  Anyway, I just did a quick count, and I have 12 white squares done.  I still have some more white yarn, so I'll make as many as I can with the white, and then I will do what I can with my two balls of red and see where that gets me.

:manyheart

• Like 1

I'll pledge to 5 red & 10 white! I'll try to have them out BEFORE Christmas =) I have to finish a spiderman hat for my nephew & am doing that in cherry red ... :tup 

• Like 3

I'm finished with my white!  I ended up with 15 white squares.  I weighed my red, and if my math is correct, I should be able to get 5 red out of these two balls.  I hope to get them done today, and will be needing your address soon, so if you could PM that to me, that would be great!

:manyheart

I have the red squares done, too!  I ended up with six!  So my count is 15 white squares and 6 red squares; ready to go out as soon as I get your address!!  :yay

Edited by crabby rat
  • Like 2

The squares went out in yesterday's mail, so please be on the lookout!  I have a delivery confirmation number, so as long as they scan the package you'll be able to track it.  I'll PM the number to you... 

Also, I had the squares weighed and packaged up before I remembered a note, so that went separately.  LOL

I hope they get there before Christmas!  And I hope they work well for you!!

:hug

• Like 1

OK i am down to needing 8 red and 3 white squares. Jessicali I am sending you a PM to see if yours got sent out. The shower is Saturday would like to have it done then

I was just thinking about you and your niece so I went poking around; I see that as of a few days ago you had a false alarm and no baby... LOL

Continued prayers and positive thoughts and energy that all goes well!!!

Did you end up with all the squares you needed and a gorgeous afghan??