Comfort Ghan for my soon to be great Nephew

Kristy Taylor

I have two white squares done and will be working on more.  I can do some red, as well.  I know yarn monkey had said something about making some red squares, so I'll work on white first, and then do red if they are still needed.  :hug

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm up to 7 white six-inch grannies, with plenty left in my skein.  Once I'm out of white, I'll start on some Cherry Red... I don't want to step on any "monkey toes" though.  :rofl

I yarn last i seen Yarnmonkey was doing ten white. i dont know id she changed her mind on the red or not.

Okay, I'll just make sure I check here first and then post as I make them.  Everything should work out fine!  :hug

By the way, I got another white one done today - so that's 8 of them at this point.  

I have 7 white currently and will probably finish the last 3 for you tonight. I haven't gotten to the red yet, so if crabby rat wants to do them I won't be offended!  :)  Unfortunately I probably won't be able to get to the red until after Christmas... This whole holiday has just snuck right up on me!  :( 

drgnldy5, I'm going to go ahead and PM you for your address.... Hopefully I'll get to the post office tomorrow, if not, then Friday.  :yes

Yarn Monkey. I got your white squares today. They are mingling with tthe other squares as we speak.  Thank you.  Grandma. i will be on the lookout.

Yay! Glad you got them! Once I make it through Christmas I'll check in to see what else you may be needed and hopefully I can get more out to you!  :)

I'm glad I checked in!  I've been working more than usual, and haven't been on the computer much.  Anyway, I just did a quick count, and I have 12 white squares done.  I still have some more white yarn, so I'll make as many as I can with the white, and then I will do what I can with my two balls of red and see where that gets me.

:manyheart

I'm finished with my white!  I ended up with 15 white squares.  I weighed my red, and if my math is correct, I should be able to get 5 red out of these two balls.  I hope to get them done today, and will be needing your address soon, so if you could PM that to me, that would be great!

:manyheart

I have the red squares done, too!  I ended up with six!  So my count is 15 white squares and 6 red squares; ready to go out as soon as I get your address!!  :yay

The squares went out in yesterday's mail, so please be on the lookout!  I have a delivery confirmation number, so as long as they scan the package you'll be able to track it.  I'll PM the number to you... 

Also, I had the squares weighed and packaged up before I remembered a note, so that went separately.  LOL

I hope they get there before Christmas!  And I hope they work well for you!!

:hug

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I was just thinking about you and your niece so I went poking around; I see that as of a few days ago you had a false alarm and no baby... LOL

Continued prayers and positive thoughts and energy that all goes well!!!

Did you end up with all the squares you needed and a gorgeous afghan??

Archived