Kristy Taylor

Comfort Ghan for my soon to be great Nephew

I'm getting the 8 blue squares and note packaged to go in the mail tomorrow--it will be a dark blue zulily envelope/bag. I didn't have any RH white yarn in my stash. If I get to Wal-Mart any time soon, I'll pick some up.

• Like 1

So sorry I just saw this somehow! I'm doing 10 white for sure! If I can manage more around the Santa outfit and you still need them, I'll send more, but I'll check with you first. Definitely doing 10 though!

• Like 1

Owl I just recieved it today. 5  pretty white squares. now sit in my stack of squares waiting to be wrapped around that adorable lil man. Thank you hun for your contribution. 

still at least another half to go,Thats really good Linda!!  I only got i think 13 out of mine, full skein, 7 oz, lol....Oh which by the way dragnlady, i posted out to you today, whilst out and about, lol bout 4 days, probably with the holiday in there, Im betting!!

just finished the white skein off,it made 13 - 6 inch squares and 1 that is just 3 double crochets from being a 3 incher,I'll put that in a baggie separate so you can finish it off

• Like 1

just finished the white skein off,it made 13 - 6 inch squares and 1 that is just 3 double crochets from being a 3 incher,I'll put that in a baggie separate so you can finish it off

wow we came out about the same this time, Linda, good job!!

Would you like the ends woven in, or left long for you to sew squares together?   :hug

Either way.

oh good, glad you got them, they were all so nervous about traveling, lol

Yes they were very relieved to make it here. they are mingling with the other squares now

• Like 1

Katie, Cshort, and Greyhoundmama I recieved all of your squares. Thank you guys bunches

currently have received 8 blue and 24 white

Yay! glad they arrived safe and sound.