Exercise time earns crochet time CAL

I've been trying to get myself motivated to lose some weight, but haven't had much luck. Since I usually can find some crochet time every week if not every day, I decided to try bribing myself--to only crochet the amount of time that I have exercised.

I welcome anyone interested in joining in. There are no real rules. I leave it to you to define exercise--bike riding, walking, mopping, raking leaves, whatever.

I wouldn't get much crocheting time with my current exercise schedule. Hopefully I'll be motivated by the desire to crochet and at least somewhat increase my exercise. I'm at the point now where I've got a choice of losing some weight or buying new clothes!

I wouldn't get much crocheting time with my current exercise schedule. Hopefully I'll be motivated by the desire to crochet and at least somewhat increase my exercise. I'm at the point now where I've got a choice of losing some weight or buying new clothes!

Have you ever tried to crochet while riding your stationery bike?  At least you wouldn't run into any trees or people!

Archived