Closed: Bead and Lace Circular Vest

rhelena

Still looking for another 2-3 testers to test both the small and medium sizes in this circular vest. the measurements are as follows:

Small: Measures 12" across the top by the shoulders (not counting the sleeves), and 10" across the back. When laying flat it measures approximately 22" from top to bottom including the collar.

Medium: Measures 14" across the top by the shoulders (not counting the sleeves), and 12" across the back. When laying flat it measures approximately 26.5" from top to bottom including the collar.

The small (adult extra small, teen child) fits me perfectly! It fit perfectly on a relatively tall, slender female.

You will need:

Yarn: Loops & Threads Soft & Shiny – 2, (3, 4) 6oz/170g balls (Feel free to use any similar yarn that matches the gauge. It's a medium weight, cat. 4 yarn and recommends you use a 3.5mm crochet hook for this yarn. (I used a 4.25mm)

Crochet Hook: 4.25mm

Someone to model the finished vest so I can see what it looks like. Images will not be used anywhere.

Due Date: Nov. 27th

please email me at crochetncrafts@gmail.com if you're interested in testing either the small or medium sizes.

Thanks so much,

Rhelena

post-22105-0-11778600-1414605742_thumb.jpg

Archived