mom4x

2014 KISS Ornament Swap ... Sign ups open

69 posts in this topic

soooooooo cute. where did you find the pattern?

I was just coming in to ask that question.

Thanks Becky, for putting it up for me. This week has been trying to say the least.

I'm so glad you liked it. When you said whimsical- Rudolph, Frosty and the baby New Year came to mind. I scoured the Internet for something that would work and when I went on www.stuffthebody.com, I knew her Andy the fawn pattern was perfect. Her fawn body proportions were so close to a real fawn and her technique of working it all as one piece makes it work up quickly and leaves hardly any ends to weave in. I made mine in thread, making it perfect ornament size and I added my own finishing touches by adding my own nose and changed the antlers. I would have started the ecru a little sooner in the nose area but it was the first go at that pattern. I was going to give Rudolph a collar of tiny bells all around his neck, but for some reason, I chose to make a removable wreath.

BeckyB mailed mine out and it is estimated to come on Monday!!! I am so excited!

Edited by #1Crochetfan

:ty  :yay :yay Yes, it did get here.

I finally got my internet back, and want to thank you, BeckyB, for the adorable ornament!!  He is absolutely the cutest reindeer, for sure!!  I really love him and also enjoyed having you as a partner:)  :c9

post-3193-0-90098400-1416884541_thumb.jpg

post-3193-0-47878300-1416884566_thumb.jpg

post-3193-0-47417000-1416884632_thumb.jpg

1 person likes this

I'm glad you like him.  I did have to chuckle when I opened mine, knowing I sent a Rudolf too, lol.  It was fun being partnered with you!

Misty I have your ornament ready to mail. I just have to get to the store & post office! I'll probably have it in the mail tomorrow after I get back from KCI taking my niece to catch her flight home to Denver :) 

1 person likes this

mom4x and jessicali, did you receive your ornaments? inquiring minds want to know :)