Sophie's Garden block CAL

darski

Wow.  You might inspire me to try this once I finish all the baby blankets.  A wave of fertility in my department.

I do realize that my sore arm muscles have affected this blanket but I think it is not a quick pattern to make.

I have to get a pic as I am now at row 21 but I think I need to do the next row for a better impression. :wlol

I have finished row 22 but I know I am way off in the design somehow.

post-4896-0-87535100-1415543454_thumb.jpg

I am going to turn this into a round afghan instead.  I will try some of those bits from the Fairy Tales ghan from a while back.

I will continue to push the use of blues but still include enough spice to keep it interesting.

this is really quite pretty.  I am not sure how big I have to make it.  If for a senior it needs to be large enough for use.  If I just go for a baby blanket it won't take much more.

It is currently 29" at row 25.  the last round is a clear orange but it looks more red in the pic.

post-4896-0-01705100-1415719245_thumb.jpg

I think I want to make it for a baby.  I think it would be more fun to make a sweater set to go with it.

that's really stunning,Darski

thank you.  I have realized that I can't make a baby blankie because of the big gaps in the FPtr's.  they would be dangerous for little hands  :sigh

still going...

I have finished the blankie and I think it will be very welcome in a senior's home.  It is a brilliant square but I just couldn't follow the directions.

I hate to join every round in the same place as it makes a nasty set seam.  but by changing locations I got off track and just couldn't get it back.

post-4896-0-22578400-1416162225_thumb.jpgpost-4896-0-00187300-1416162227_thumb.jpg

I haven't given up on trying this in black / white / red but it will be after a good rest. :rofl

Archived