Midnight Brites Blanket help!

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I was going to say I have the yellow and the orange but I think you're pretty well covered on those two colors! I may have the pink (I need to check) and I'll buy the paddy green (I can use it for another ghan I'm working on anyway) and send you some squares from each!

Should there be a list of who's pledging how many of what? That way you don't wind up with a million of one color and not enough of another? Just a thought. :)

And maybe I missed it in another post... do you want us to do the black borders or will you do that when you get them? Got to make sure I have everything right before I go mailing squares to you.

randib82 said she'll do all the orange..

All the other colors are still up ... As people get them made can let me know so I can keep track and will post how many of each i need...

Remember this is all in Red Heart Super Saver

So right now randib82 has 10 orange done ..I need 34 more on the orange--pumpkin

amethyst 44

pretty-in-pink 46

bright yellow 41

Paddy green 40

Blue 40

You are correct I will add the black when it gets here... With everyone helping with squares I think I can add the blck unless some just insisted on doing well should I say no? LOL But I will do and thank you!

I have 8 paddy green finished

Owlvamp what was the # on the blue so I get the right one,I have one with no label and will check it against the store color

also I'm getting the pink,I'm totally out of pink

wowee. this is hopping right along, now that we have the size nailed down, lol if you get 3 rounds, with an h or even an I hook, I would think that is close enough to 4 inches!! 

Oh owlvamp, I have 20 paddy green done, and enough of the skein (ws an 8 oz skein) to make probably 5 more, so put me down as 25 done,THREE ROUND, FOUR INCH PADDY GREEN GRANNY'S   and I will drop them in the mail early next week, at the latest...ifyou are going to put the red heart black row of granny around the edge for the fourth row, I would be happy to help,by doing mine, let me know, otherwise, Ill send as is.....

katyallen8090 25 4 inch paddy green done.

wowee. this is hopping right along, now that we have the size nailed down, lol if you get 3 rounds, with an h or even an I hook, I would think that is close enough to 4 inches!! 

Oh owlvamp, I have 20 paddy green done, and enough of the skein (ws an 8 oz skein) to make probably 5 more, so put me down as 25 done,THREE ROUND, FOUR INCH PADDY GREEN GRANNY'S   and I will drop them in the mail early next week, at the latest...ifyou are going to put the red heart black row of granny around the edge for the fourth row, I would be happy to help,by doing mine, let me know, otherwise, Ill send as is.....

katyallen8090 25 4 inch paddy green done.

good to know,then I'll only make 15 for the 40 of paddy green

well it was an all around bust for shopping at Michael's and Wal-Mart,neither place had either color,there is one more walmart to check,but that will have to wait till tomorrow,I'm all tuckered out just doing two stores

I'm not sure what the number is on the blue skein maybe katy can tell us? She had the blue color In Red Heart Super Saver. I will run upstairs to see if I have it.. And get back to you...

..I need 34 more on the orange--pumpkin ( I believe randib82 is doing all of this color)

amethyst 44

pretty-in-pink 46

bright yellow 41

Paddy green 40- 25 -katyallen8090 + - 8 pineknott = needing 7 ( I believe pineknott is making the last 7)

Blue 40

katy if you feel up to doing the black go for it if not i can do it..

I tried a couple of squares this evening and they are coming out the right size, so I'll work on green ones this weekend.

Is it possible to work on a different color? Thanks

Well I was going to say I have the yellow and the orange but I think you're pretty well covered on those two colors! I may have the pink (I need to check) and I'll buy the paddy green (I can use it for another ghan I'm working on anyway) and send you some squares from each!

Should there be a list of who's pledging how many of what? That way you don't wind up with a million of one color and not enough of another? Just a thought. :)

And maybe I missed it in another post... do you want us to do the black borders or will you do that when you get them? Got to make sure I have everything right before I go mailing squares to you.

Orange and the paddy green is taking care of but still need the bright yellow and the rest...

I hurried up and went upstairs. I will have to go get some tonight or tomorrow. I can't believe I don't have any.

But here is the blue info pineknott.

post-48736-0-88899100-1412888656_thumb.jpg

..I need 34 more on the orange--pumpkin ( I believe randib82 is doing all of this color)

amethyst 44 - 10-Kimgoodie = need 34

pretty-in-pink 46

bright yellow 41 4 owlvamp need 37

Paddy green 40- 25 -katyallen8090 + - 8 pineknott = needing 7 ( I believe pineknott is making the last 7) **Need no more**

Blue 40

amethyst 44

pretty-in-pink 46

bright yellow 41

Paddy green 40- 25 -katyallen8090 + - 8 pineknott = needing 7 ( I believe pineknott is making the last 7)

Blue 40

katy if you feel up to doing the black go for it if not i can do it..

all 15 are done now,so paddy green is finished

I won't commit to the blue til I get a label check( here) that's the problem of getting a skein with no wrapper at reduced cost,I know its red heart but not sure if its plain blue or blue suede

I won't commit to the blue til I get a label check( here) that's the problem of getting a skein with no wrapper at reduced cost,I know its red heart but not sure if its plain blue or blue suede

thanks for scanning the pic,Owlvamp,but my eyes can't tell,I will take a snip of yarn to the other Wal-Mart tomorrow and see if it matches,I'll check on the pink at that one too,I know that color has been out awhile,and there were all different pink I haven't heard or seen there before

amethyst 44 - 10-Kimgoodie = need 34

pretty-in-pink 46

bright yellow 41- 6 owlvamp need 35

Paddy green 40- 25 -katyallen8090 + - 15 pineknott = needing 0 **Need no more**

Blue 40

Archived