Midnight Brites Blanket help!

I cannot believe it,I wrote a long post and it went poof

anyway,I have 19 pretty in pink,which corresponds with post s # 394 & 395 end of July

you did acknowledge the 9,but never commented on the last 10

I also have 10 yellow that you had already counted,I was trying to get them all gone around before sending them out,and for some reason,I'm not crocheting as fast I usually do,but will try and get them to  you by the 18th of this month

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

88 purple--Amethyst -- have 35 need 53

92 pink-- Pretty-in-Pink -- have 53 need 39

88 orange-- Pumpkin -- have 59 need 29

82 yellow -- Bright yellow -- have 27 need 55

80 green-- Paddy green -- have 58 need 22

80 blue --have 19 need 61

Okay i did find some and will look more. Thank you for getting with me.

• 2 weeks later...

okay,here's my update

19 pink gone around with black--done

10 yellow gone around with black--done

10 purple gone around with black,all that left is weaving the ends,then they are done,Friday is still the day they are going in the mail

too much stuff going on this week to dash to the post office before then

As soon as they are in my hands I will do an update on what I need. I am working on putting the black on the squares I received already.

I'm hanging alright. I can't wait either. I know will get there and I really couldn't of done it without you all. So a huge Thank you!!!

pineknott thank you for the squares. I received them today.

I updated the count.

88 purple--Amethyst -- have 45 need 43

92 pink-- Pretty-in-Pink -- have 72 need 20

82 yellow -- Bright yellow -- have 37 need 45

wow im surprized, there is still a lot needed, how big are you making this, and have you considered making a slightly smaller afghan, i kn ow with me anymore, the bigger ones, are just too heavy to work with, and it discourages me, lol just saying, i mean if you want to continue on, but i can't imagine the size it is going to be, with all those.  beaitiful, for sure, but wow, lots of work and committment, huh!!

• 1 month later...

I dropped the ball on these afghans. Just had so much going on and those dang migraines have been kicking my rear. They have let up some. So hopefully I can get back on track. Time sure does fly by when you have so much to do.

All theses squares are for 2 afghans. So that's why it seems a lot. But will get there by one square at a time.

Hoping to finish these up by the third week in Dec. That's my goal.

This is what I still need.

• 1 month later...

Are squares still needed? I still have some of the yarn and now that the holidays are over I can pick and choose what I work on. I'm going to be making some baskets with bulky yarn that I can only work with for short periods, so I'll be doing other things in between with regular yarn.

I am in the same boat kinda of. I have a couple projects I need to finish and then going to know this one out.

I have gone through everything and the numbers I have above are correct. A lot went in 2015 and I hope 2016 is so much better. I need to learn not to take so much on closer to the holidays. Will I learn? Time will tell.

Thank you for asking and can sure use your help.

Ms. owlvamp, I was gifted some yarn and in it was some amethyst.  but there are three lot numbers and to me there is a big shade difference.

I have color #0356 lot numbers...10 4 00 10, color 588 lot number 10 97 7915 6, and color #588 lot number ????1179 6326. 

if any of these work for you let me know and I'll do as many amethyst as possible.

I am in the same boat kinda of. I have a couple projects I need to finish and then going to know this one out.

I have gone through everything and the numbers I have above are correct. A lot went in 2015 and I hope 2016 is so much better. I need to learn not to take so much on closer to the holidays. Will I learn? Time will tell.

Thank you for asking and can sure use your help.

Do you have a certain pattern you're using for this? I'm almost positive I have some Pretty in Pink yarn that I would be more than happy to use for some squares for this!!

I have gotten started on some squares--6 blues with two more to put the black on. When I finish my blue yarn, I'll work on the yellow.

I have read this but haven't had time to check. I have been really sick and in bed for 3 days now. I will try to get to it today.

jessicali were doing 3 rounds of the granny square in the colors posted above and then 1 row black. Just the plain old granny square . If you are doing Pretty-in Pink. I just need 20 of those. Of course do how ever many you want. Thank you for the help.

This way you don't have to look it up .

Archived