Midnight Brites Blanket help!

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonderful ladies!!! I am digging out my colors to see what I have. I have been ill for the last week. Migraines have come back . Doctor thinks it's just all the stress I'm under. So I am trying to let things go but easier said than done. I just have a lot on my plate but need to get these afghans out of the way.

• 2 weeks later...

snowbear here are the colors I really need Amethyst, Blue, Paddy green, and Pumpkin. When I get back from the bank I will recount what I have here and put up the correct amount. We are using RedHeart Super Saver yarn. Thank you for helping.

You mean put 3 rounds of Amethyst, green, etc. Then one round of black. Making sure I got instruction right. Don't want to goof up. If this is not right. Let me know.  And just a regular Granny square that is 4". Right. That is the only yarn I ever use. Thanks for letting me help.  And send them to you Owlvamp.  I may sound dumb. But I want to make sure its all right. OK. Love Arlene :hug

sounds right to me arlene, 3 rounds of the color, and one last round of the black, is the way i understood it to be, if I am wrong, someone correct me too, lol   

from owlvvamp, above quote reads as follows  

• Villager
  • 858 posts
  • Joined 14-October 14

Posted 28 August 2015 - 08:50 AM

snowbear we are doing 3 rounds of the color and one round of black. Should be around a 4 " square. The pattern is just a regular granny square.
  •  

Okay ladies I have recounted the squares I have here and my scores do not had up. i don't know where I went wrong.

Question I have is has everyone sent in there blocks that are completed? Or do you have them with you and I counted them even though you have them?

The ones I am really off is the Pretty-in-pink and pumpkin the orange.

As of what I actually have in my hands:

88 purple--Amethyst -- have 30 need 58

92 pink-- Pretty-in-Pink -- have 53 need 39

88 orange-- Pumpkin -- have 15 need 73

82 yellow -- Bright yellow -- have 27 need 55

80 greenn -- Paddy green -- have 38 need 42

80 blue --have 18 need 62

mine are actually in your hands,(lucky 13) ha ha,  sent a while back, you confirmed receipt, hope that helps, maybe if everyone that sent some, would confirm when they mailed and or how many.????as for the colors, i can't remember. some blue, some yellow, some green, and some red i mistakenly made in the wrong color i think......

Archived